PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Evening Chris! Hope you had a good day!:) Learn anything new about the Breeze?

Not a whole lot. Only found one other good review so far. There is a secret deck on deck 10 forward. I wonder how often it'll be closed due to winds though.

Only 25 more days of work (including today) until 10 wonderful days of cruising.

So the latest I got from TA was that they can't access our boarding pass so they can't see it. They called Carnival and Carnival said it is an IT problem (personally if it is an IT problem then why is it only on this cruise?) Carnival said IT department is working on it and we should be able to print boarding passes by the end of next week. So we will see what happens at the end of next week.

I think Carnival made a major fubar when they were filling this cruise.

Evening Portia! Yeah, unfortunatly that price is right. But the good thing is that it covers up to three (3) computers. You also get a year's warranty on each computer.

That's good to know. I have a few more boxes to go through. If no luck, I'll use them.

How's your day going. I packed last night. Woo Hoo!

Not a whole lot. Only found one other good review so far. There is a secret deck on deck 10 forward. I wonder how often it'll be closed due to winds though.

Only 25 more days of work (including today) until 10 wonderful days of cruising.

Hiya Chris! That workday count is a wonderful thing!:)

Hiya, Funatic peeps!

We were able to print our boarding pass, too! Wooo hoooo!

Ready, any luck getting that upgrade?

Portia, you're packed already???:eek:

Work is going to be kicking my butt around the block...UGH! And I couldn't even get to the gym today.:( At least I had some good laughs at Big Bang tonite...then Gray's Anatomy & Scandal.;)

Happy Friday Eve!:)

Hiya, Funatic peeps!

Work is going to be kicking my butt around the block...UGH! And I couldn't even get to the gym today.:( At least I had some good laughs at Big Bang tonite...then Gray's Anatomy & Scandal.;)

Hiya Linny! Happy Friday Eve right back atcha!

Hi Lynne! How's you back doing today? No more slips, I hope!:)

No more slip ups...yet... Starting to feel a little bit better.. I went to the chiropractor but before he will do anything had to have xrays.. Can't get in until Monday.. I have pain pills but I am going to cut it in half as my BP went low.. I am not used to that..

Also got the news that my cousin is in the hospital with an aggressive form of colon cancer.. I just wonder what else will happen..

Have a great day tomorrow!!

Hiya, Funatic peeps!

We were able to print our boarding pass, too! Wooo hoooo!

Ready, any luck getting that upgrade?

Portia, you're packed already???:eek:

Not yet. Told them to send it back in yesterday and tell them they are wrong. Will see what happens.

This cruise...ended up getting the room they assigned me at 520 days out. They took it away at one time but now it is what I have. Midship so works for me. Front cabins tend to make me queasy.

No more slip ups...yet... Starting to feel a little bit better.. I went to the chiropractor but before he will do anything had to have xrays.. Can't get in until Monday.. I have pain pills but I am going to cut it in half as my BP went low.. I am not used to that..

Also got the news that my cousin is in the hospital with an aggressive form of colon cancer.. I just wonder what else will happen..

Oh wow! You are definitely needing a cruise. Hope everything gets better.

seems like when it rains, it pours.

Archived