PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hope you get to feeling better real soon! Sounds like you need a hot tub on a cruise ship for your back!

I do need the hot tub.. The doctor said my rides in the car didn't help me.. There were 2 days of that..

I fell this am.. My back just went out along with the knee.. I think the fall actually helped.. Put something back into place.. I know he heard a pop which I didn't hear.. Well on to the chiropractor tomorrow..

Finally got a response from Crucon...they were able to pull up my booking...duh...so was I... so everything is what perfect...NOOOOOOO. I am also able to pull it up...but cannot print out boarding pass and everything says call TA and TBA. Geez:rolleyes: Could someone help? Took a while to get a hold of Johna sometimes but geez at least she was efficient. On the cruise I am on after this one there are cabins higher than mine than what I paid and booked ES and they refuse to upgrade me...not going with them again.

I do need the hot tub.. The doctor said my rides in the car didn't help me.. There were 2 days of that..

I fell this am.. My back just went out along with the knee.. I think the fall actually helped.. Put something back into place.. I know he heard a pop which I didn't hear.. Well on to the chiropractor tomorrow..

Oh my! Please be careful up there, cause we have cruisin' to do!:)

Day was good. Got my new Android phone. Samsung Admire. GOing to be a B!$@* learning to use it. Love my Blackberry Tablet! I can keep up with the forums, emails and everything while at work. I paid my internet bill on it while at work Sunday. 21st century has its advantages.:D

Congrats! My new IPhone is still smarter than me:o But it sure is nice to be able to go on the net when you're out!

Mornin all !

Nothing to report here - same ole

Floatie where in Orl are you staying ?

All have a great day :)

How are you feeling, Dox??

Went shopping today...bought 3 new outfits for the cruise and toiletries. Just about ready:D Now I just need to figure out how to pack for a 21 day cruise! Thank goodness we have free laundry on the Breeze!

Hi Ready! Lots of new stuff for cruisin':D! I love it! Think I have probably one more shopping trip before I can call it done! How many suitcases will you need for 21 days??:eek::eek::eek:

Hiya funatics! Day one of two done, CHEERS!

I have heard from several cruisers now who did not book with Crucon and are having the same issue with docs not ready yet:rolleyes: I am thinking it has to be connected with the oversold nonsense...My booking details are still showing correct so I will give it to 29 days out before I go ballistic at CCL:p

Finally got a response from Crucon...they were able to pull up my booking...duh...so was I... so everything is what perfect...NOOOOOOO.I am also able to pull it up...but cannot print out boarding pass and everything says call TA and TBA. Geez:rolleyes: Could someone help? Took a while to get a hold of Johna sometimes but geez at least she was efficient. On the cruise I am on after this one there are cabins higher than mine than what I paid and booked ES and they refuse to upgrade me...not going with them again.

:eek: You mean CCL refused the upgrade/OBC? That's not Crucon...? Call Crucon and tell whoever you want to be three-wayed to CCL to discuss this!

We went to Pittsburgh to see the IMAX film "To The Arctic". It was really nice.

Oh, I haven't heard of that...sounds good! I love anything Nature!:)

Same here but now this morning it is back to "Your booking is on hold contact your travel agent or Carnival". Was you able to print yours out yet?

OK, here's the latest from Carnival regarding our doc problems. They told Dave that they hold the boarding passes for group cruises until 30 days out to make sure everything is ok. We should be able to print them on the 24th....so we shall see...

Hiya funatics! Day one of two done, CHEERS!

I have heard from several cruisers now who did not book with Crucon and are having the same issue with docs not ready yet:rolleyes: I am thinking it has to be connected with the oversold nonsense...My booking details are still showing correct so I will give it to 29 days out before I go ballistic at CCL:p

Yeah but when you call Crucon and they have no clue what is going on...and say I can see your cruise...duh I can too but cannot print boarding passes..I freak:eek::eek::D Sorry and when they do not honor ES on next cruise not happy right now.:mad:

Good Morning Breezers! Happy Hump Day! Not much going on today. Work is kinda slow for me today so I think I'm going to start looking at Breeze reviews and try to get to know the ship a little.

Evening Chris! Hope you had a good day!:) Learn anything new about the Breeze?

Hi my friends.. How are yas today??

Now onto my back..:( One day at a time..

Enjoy the rest of your day.. :)

Is it any better at all? Wonder if they could do some physical therapy with heat and all that might help. I did that once when I had an issue with my back/neck. You've gotta get better for the cruise!

Went shopping today...bought 3 new outfits for the cruise and toiletries. Just about ready:D Now I just need to figure out how to pack for a 21 day cruise! Thank goodness we have free laundry on the Breeze!

I'd be in panic mode if I had to pack for 21 days of cruising!:eek:

Floatie: Lisa now says if she can't do LaRomana with me, then we should BOTH stay on the ship or do something else together. SAVE ME! I want to do LaRomana Saona Isle SO badly. Please keep me informed of any openings that may come up with the group. Thank you. I know, I know. I am henpecked but things could be worse! :eek:

Hiya Pizza! How's your day going?:)

Finally got a response from Crucon...they were able to pull up my booking...duh...so was I... so everything is what perfect...NOOOOOOO.I am also able to pull it up...but cannot print out boarding pass and everything says call TA and TBA. Geez:rolleyes: Could someone help? Took a while to get a hold of Johna sometimes but geez at least she was efficient. On the cruise I am on after this one there are cabins higher than mine than what I paid and booked ES and they refuse to upgrade me...not going with them again.

I am not happy with Crucon now that Johna's gone. Why are they refusing to upgrade you?!?! That's one of the perks of ES! I'd be on the phone with a manager if I were you!

:eek: You mean CCL refused the upgrade/OBC? That's not Crucon...? Call Crucon and tell whoever you want to be three-wayed to CCL to discuss this!

Zactly! Things like that drive me crazy!

Hi Vegas,

Does the Geek Squad charge alot. My laptop is not working. When I log in, it shuts down. Best Buy is around the corner from me, but I heard their prices start at $199. Is this correct?

Years ago, I had a guy who did house calls, and was cheap, but I can't find his business card. :(

My printer is hooked up to the laptop, and I can't find the CD to download it to my desktop. I can go to the library, but I want to print color luggage tags. I may have to do some google surfing and take it to a repair shop befor we sail.

How's your day going?

Floatie,,,read your other post. Did you have that drink?

Hi Linny

Hi Vegas,

Does the Geek Squad charge alot. My laptop is not working. When I log in, it shuts down. Best Buy is around the corner from me, but I heard their prices start at $199. Is this correct?

Years ago, I had a guy who did house calls, and was cheap, but I can't find his business card. :(

My printer is hooked up to the laptop, and I can't find the CD to download it to my desktop. I can go to the library, but I want to print color luggage tags. I may have to do some google surfing and take it to a repair shop befor we sail.

How's your day going?

Floatie,,,read your other post. Did you have that drink?

Hi Linny

Evening Portia! Yeah, unfortunatly that price is right. But the good thing is that it covers up to three (3) computers. You also get a year's warranty on each computer.

Good Evening Funatics! ;) So how excited are you??:D

Sorry I don't check in here very often, but I'm still in ! can hardly wait for what is going to be an awesome cruise! Don't stress over not being able to print the cruise docs ... we don't need them for another couple of weeks, :p then we can cause a riot if they're not ready!

Good Morning Funatics! Okay...will wait until 30 days out before I freak. But sure is strange when you call TA and they have no clue what is going on. Gonna call later today about the upgrade thingy. Still cheaper for a upgrade than what I paid.

Good Morning Funatics!

What upgrades are available? Every time I look the only cabins available are 1A's :confused::confused:

hope your back is better soon

Archived