PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

She is probably busy with cruise critics changes.. I think we lost Johna as our TA..:(:(

What happened to Johna???

Well I am officially booked for the precruise hotel ... so the party starts at what time by the pool?

Well I get to talk about yummy dinner, just made it up. Chicken with sage, garlic and proscuitto and crimini mushrooms on a bed of onions, in a sauce made from mushroom and a little balsamic vinegar on top of smashed skin on potato.

Delicioso!

Hiya Linny! Hope you weather cleared off and you had a good day. Did you make it to the gym today? How did your crockpot meal turn out (chicken, tomatoes, and mushrooms?) Sound delicious!:)

The storms amounted to next to nothing...lots of wind, some rain.

The chicken dish is good, little prep, and not high in calories! Boneless breasts, a large can of crushed tomatoes, mushrooms, minced garlic, basil, italian seasoning and a healthy shot of red wine for good measure;) Throw it all in the crockpot and it's done. We used to have whole grain pasta with it, but have now foregone that in search of cutting carbs.

Hi Crew! No gangbusters working on diet and exercise here! I'm just a mess!:)

Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it. I'm at the gym for 45 minutes 6 days a week, and usually under 1200 calories and I'm not seeing a lot of results:rolleyes:

Congrats to Kailee, Linda. I know you are very proud. sounds like a great job. Another day is almost gone which means we are another day closer.

Thanks, Brenda! It's not that the job is that great, but the pay is very good for what she will be doing, and lots of room for her to climb the ladder;)

Bopper on me? What did I do.. sometimes I think you ladies just like using that thing a little too much! <insert BOP here>

Would it change the dynamic at all if I told you I liked it, and may I please have another? :D

Uh oh....you're starting to sound like Allen:eek: Methinks Bob hijacked your puter;)

Well the secret may involve someone here, so I cant really let it slip here it would spoil the surprise!

Lets just say I am certain you would approve!

If I had not said it earlier, best wishes to Kailee

Bob hasnt decided if he wants a tshirt of his own ....yet. Toga he already has!

Thanks!

LOL! Will the toga be coming on the cruise???

Ward, the comment for this was just way too easy...LOL...:p

Oh my, look what the cat dragged in! Nice to see ya, Bad Doggie!:p

Well I am officially booked for the precruise hotel ... so the party starts at what time by the pool?

Well I get to talk about yummy dinner, just made it up. Chicken with sage, garlic and proscuitto and crimini mushrooms on a bed of onions, in a sauce made from mushroom and a little balsamic vinegar on top of smashed skin on potato.

Delicioso!

I hope y'all drink a toast to us poor suckers that are flying in on Thanksgiving:(

That sounds DELISH!!!

Whatca talkin' about Willis?:)

LOL!

How's everyone doing tonite? Same ole same ole here...at least the cruise is gaining on us:)

Taylor must be busy at school...she's been quiet around here...

How's everyone doing tonite? Same ole same ole here...at least the cruise is gaining on us:)

Taylor must be busy at school...she's been quiet around here...

Hi Linny! Nothing much going on here either. Yeah, Taylor must really be enjoying her senior year and forgot about us! LOL. Maybe she'll check in and let us know she's OK.:)

Good Morning Breezers!

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...I am an early packer :p Good thing dh is also. I just can't see washing and ironing the clothes, putting them up and then having to drag them out later. So in the suitcase they go.:D Makes it seem closer. We are usually all done packing 2 weeks early lol.

Going shopping today...need some more cruise clothes...:eek::eek:dh won't think that is funny.

Evening Ready! Hope you had a good day. Did you find lots of cruise clothes?:)

Delicioso!

Your chicken recipe sounds awesome!:)

Good morning funatics!

I forgot about a dinner last night with some visitors to the office today, didn't get home until 10 and crashed:rolleyes:

It is correct that Johna is suddenly not with Crucon anymore:( don't know any more about it yet...

Omg LOLOL catching up this morning was hilarious, luvb you guys!!:p

Delicioso!

:eek::eek::eek:OH MY! That sounds AWESOME! 6am and I am starving already after seeing that!

Archived