PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good Morning Breezers!!! I would just like to take a moment to thank whoever invented coffee. I've slept horribly the last few nights and probably wouldn't be functioning if not for the caffiene running through my veins right now.

Yes, the weather is exceptionally crappy again today but it's supposed to get nice just in time for the weekend and be another beautiful weekend.

Finally going to see The Avengers tonight.

Have a great day everyone.

Hiya Chris! Yep, gotta have my coffee in the morning! Enjoy the movie tonight.:)

Good Morning Breezers!!! I would just like to take a moment to thank whoever invented coffee. I've slept horribly the last few nights and probably wouldn't be functioning if not for the caffiene running through my veins right now.

Yes, the weather is exceptionally crappy again today but it's supposed to get nice just in time for the weekend and be another beautiful weekend.

Have a great day everyone.

I'd be a zombie without coffee on a day I am well rested. I love my coffee.

Good morning funatics from soupy ft lauderdale:rolleyes: Having little bands of storms moving through until tomorrow, lots of lightning so really pretty to see when it's in the distance:eek:;)

Hoping for an earlier night tonight, no business dinner stuff, and I can have some happy hours here:D

Evening Floatie! I think it's soupy all up and down the east coast! We have thunder storms moving through right now. Hope you can relax tonight and get some rest!:)

Hey all! Someone has hacked my computer...I have or I say my son fixed it for me but I want you to be aware.. Sorry.. It really sux...Am not sure if they actually sent anything (email) or attached anything of the stuff I have sent out.. Thanks and again I am sorry.. Lynne

Hey all! Someone has hacked my computer...I have or I say my son fixed it for me but I want you to be aware.. Sorry.. It really sux...Am not sure if they actually sent anything (email) or attached anything of the stuff I have sent out.. Thanks and again I am sorry.. Lynne

So that explains why I started getting nekkid pictures of you every hour! Whew!

I'd be a zombie without coffee on a day I am well rested. I love my coffee.

Ditto to that! I hear that Carnival has improved their Lido deck coffee, I sure hope so. That stuff could grow hair on your chest.:eek::eek: I just bought a new burr mill and love it. Makes the best fresh ground coffee.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to BigDave!!!!:D

Ditto That!

We liked it! Get a big popcorn! Battleship is up on Friday!

Ditto to that! I hear that Carnival has improved their Lido deck coffee, I sure hope so. That stuff could grow hair on your chest.:eek::eek: I just bought a new burr mill and love it. Makes the best fresh ground coffee.

I'd be interested to know if they switched for Robusta to Arabica. Grade makes the difference. Still used my VIA on the Liberty last month, so didn't try it. Decafe in MDR seemed a bit weak to me. The Tribute VIA is pretty decent. The Veranda VIA is good for a second mug.

Archived