PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good Morning Breezers! Poor Cass actually had to get up early and go into work today :p. Another wet and rainy day here.....I swear I'm never going to get to cut the grass.

We too try to spread out our vacations but with only so much time off, it's almost impossible to do more than 2 a year. I called Carnival yesterday about moving our cruise from Nov. 2013 to Oct. 2013 because of the whole dry dock thing, and they said we'd still have to pay the $50 pp fee :rolleyes:

Better to pay the $100 and take a cruise you want, IMO. And the cruises in Oct should be decently priced. Maybe you'll get some price drops to offset it, too!;)

Last year we did 3 cruises and the year before we did 5 cruises. At least we did take a land vacation but still missing my cruises. I don't want to do a short cruise anymore...love the longer cruises.

Wow! That's a lot of cruises considering you're not near a port! I'm with you...only longer ones for me, too!:)

Hi Floatie,

I posted on the La Romana link under the group page and was wondering if you had 5 more spots available for your tour you have going there. If you do we would love to join ya! We aren't booked through the group, so I hope that is ok. Let me know :)

Regina, if I remember correctly, I think she may still have those slots available...she will get back to you tonite (she doesn't usually post from work):) Sounds like a fun trip...can't wait!

Good morning, Funatics! Another dreary rainy day here...this is getting old. Need me some tropical sunshine for sure!

Good Morning Breezers! Poor Cass actually had to get up early and go into work today :p. Another wet and rainy day here.....I swear I'm never going to get to cut the grass.

We too try to spread out our vacations but with only so much time off, it's almost impossible to do more than 2 a year. I called Carnival yesterday about moving our cruise from Nov. 2013 to Oct. 2013 because of the whole dry dock thing, and they said we'd still have to pay the $50 pp fee :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about the $50 pp fee .... they should at least give you OBC for that amount to make up for the change.

btw, have you looked into the Splendor out of New York in September 2013? we're considering that one rather than doing the Pride next summer. we've never cruised out of NY and we absolutely love the Splendor (we did the Mexican Riviera a couple years ago). NY isn't as convenient as driving to the Port of Baltimore like we do, but NY is only a couple hours on the train. Just a thought :)

and, just think of all the Giants fans who will be on that ship ... you could wear your Ravens stuff and they'd give you a warm New Yorker welcome, i'm sure !! :D

Regina, if I remember correctly, I think she may still have those slots available...she will get back to you tonite (she doesn't usually post from work):) Sounds like a fun trip...can't wait!

Good morning, Funatics! Another dreary rainy day here...this is getting old. Need me some tropical sunshine for sure!

Thanks! We are booked on the Speed Boat through Carnival as we couldn't find 12 people within our group to do the Seavis tour. It didn't dawn on me until recently to check to see what you all had going on. Looks like a fantastic day!

Sorry to hear about the $50 pp fee .... they should at least give you OBC for that amount to make up for the change.

btw, have you looked into the Splendor out of New York in September 2013? we're considering that one rather than doing the Pride next summer. we've never cruised out of NY and we absolutely love the Splendor (we did the Mexican Riviera a couple years ago). NY isn't as convenient as driving to the Port of Baltimore like we do, but NY is only a couple hours on the train. Just a thought :)

and, just think of all the Giants fans who will be on that ship ... you could wear your Ravens stuff and they'd give you a warm New Yorker welcome, i'm sure !! :D

If you're driving here, just beware the parking charges at Port of NY...$35 per day!:eek::eek:

Thanks! We are booked on the Speed Boat through Carnival as we couldn't find 12 people within our group to do the Seavis tour. It didn't dawn on me until recently to check to see what you all had going on. Looks like a fantastic day!

Yes it does! Hope you'll be able to join us!:D

Good Morning Funatics! Well I must say I am ready for the Fungenda, ready to see our boarding passes (still wondering what room we are in), and ready to get on board the ship!

Been almost a year since we have been on a cruise and I am going through withdrawals:eek::eek:

Hi Ready! I think we're all ready for this cruise! It's be almost a year since my last cruise too!:eek:

Good morning funatics!! Happy Humpty Day!:D

I am in a tussle right now with two little ship details for the fungenda that I want an answer to before I can finalize...I will post the draft in group area thread tonight so you guys can get a look and have some input on the options we have:cool:

As always, it's an a la carte menu of FUN, as much or as little as you like, it's your cruise!:p;)

Hi Floatie! So looking forward to seeing our "Fungenda"!:)

I learned this year that more than 6 months between cruising is no bueno...I have yet again been reworking the budget to do shorter cruises but get them in no more than 4-5 months apart...there's a lot I will do without to get that done:)

Shorter, more frequent cruises? I'm up for that!:D:)

Hi Linny! Dreary, but no rain here today! Tropical sunshine sounds really good about now!:)

Morning.. We are supposed to be really hot and humid today.. It figures as we just took the AC out of the window..

Have a great and safe day.. Later gators.. :)

Hiya Gator! How's your day going? Haven't turned my AC off yet because of the really humid days. Maybe later this month!:)

Hi guys, I've been AWOL again, but just caught up reading. You guys have been busy.

Floatie...I'm looking forward to seeing the funagenda.

I went on my final camping trip 2 weeks ago at the Russian River, saw George Benon, Brian Culbertson, David Sanborn and Tower of Power. Great show. Can't wait to go next year. It was jazz the first day and blues the second day. I passed on the blues.

The group is heading to Tahoe this weekend, I need to stay away from the food and booze and beef up my exercising :eek:.

OK, I know I have asked this before, but here I go again. (I promise to cut and paste the answer this time). Can somene post again about the gift exchange? Thanks

Hi Vegas and Linny

Portia

Hi guys, I've been AWOL again, but just caught up reading. You guys have been busy.

Floatie...I'm looking forward to seeing the funagenda.

I went on my final camping trip 2 weeks ago at the Russian River, saw George Benon, Brian Culbertson, David Sanborn and Tower of Power. Great show. Can't wait to go next year. It was jazz the first day and blues the second day. I passed on the blues.

The group is heading to Tahoe this weekend, I need to stay away from the food and booze and beef up my exercising :eek:.

OK, I know I have asked this before, but here I go again. (I promise to cut and paste the answer this time). Can somene post again about the gift exchange? Thanks

Hi Vegas and Linny

Portia

Welcome Back Portia! We missed you around here!:)

Hi Floatie,

I posted on the La Romana link under the group page and was wondering if you had 5 more spots available for your tour you have going there. If you do we would love to join ya! We aren't booked through the group, so I hope that is ok. Let me know :)

Yes it is, we have space, and welcome aboard Regina!:D

Hiya funatics!! CHEERS, we're almost to TGIF and a week closer!!!:p

Hey everyone.. Thought I would tell you that on tonights SyFy channel they are talking about Fort Ontario, Oswego,NY which is in my hometown.. :D:D:D

It starts at 9 PM.. Should be interesting as I have heard all the stories from that area for years.. Enjoy if you get to see it..

From Oswego.... Lynne ;):D

Yes it is, we have space, and welcome aboard Regina!:D

Hiya funatics!! CHEERS, we're almost to TGIF and a week closer!!!:p

Awesome! Can't wait for this. If there are any other details can you email it to me. My email is in my signature below. Now I can cancel the Carnival excursion and have an even better time!

Archived