PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Awesome! Can't wait for this. If there are any other details can you email it to me. My email is in my signature below. Now I can cancel the Carnival excursion and have an even better time!

Awesome! Well I don't have more detail than is posted over in our group area:D but I will post more on how we will collect payment shortly, working that out with Seavis right now...

I didn't know CCL was offering this too, wow, $100 bucks pp and no lunch:eek:

Hi guys, I've been AWOL again, but just caught up reading. You guys have been busy.

Floatie...I'm looking forward to seeing the funagenda.

I went on my final camping trip 2 weeks ago at the Russian River, saw George Benon, Brian Culbertson, David Sanborn and Tower of Power. Great show. Can't wait to go next year. It was jazz the first day and blues the second day. I passed on the blues.

The group is heading to Tahoe this weekend, I need to stay away from the food and booze and beef up my exercising :eek:.

OK, I know I have asked this before, but here I go again. (I promise to cut and paste the answer this time). Can somene post again about the gift exchange? Thanks

Hi Vegas and Linny

Portia

Hey Portia! I was just wondering where you'd gone off to! Sounds like a great time! Tower of Power played at the park down the street last summer...good concert!

If you're talking about the gift exchange for the Social where everyone is invited, I think it's a gift of something from your state for max of $10. You might want to ask this in the regular roll call since that is where the planning is happening for that one. I stopped paying attention because we decided not to attend now that we are getting the Drink Card.

Good Morning Funatics! Gonna a nice warm day here today...upper 70's! Preparing us for this weekend when it might get down to 30:eek::eek:

Hope Dox is having a great cruise and soon it will be our turn!:D

Looks like we are a day behind you...our day tomorrow will be the warm one...and hopefully we will finally see the sun:rolleyes: It's been gloomy here for days!

I think TC is on a cruise, too! I wanna slap them! LOL!:p

Good morning funatics everywhere!!

Halfway through the fungenda, bear with me! Dang work!:rolleyes: And blessed work!:)

No worries, girlie! You know we luvb ya!:D

Hi Breezers! Another rainy day here :(. I guess the weather gods don't want me to drive my cool car this week.

Just 7 more weeks :D. Absolutely can't wait!!!

I feel your rainy day blues...what a yucky week. But soon.................SUNSHINE & TRADE WINDS!:D

Morning peeps...hope everyone is having a good Friday Eve!

I'm here!:) Getting ready for a decent nite of TV for a change, so figured I better jump in while I can!

How was everyone's day? I didn't make it to the gym and it's raining again/still, so my day wasn't the best. But 7 weeks from today I will be on a ship, so it's all good!:D

I'm here too!! Running here there and everywhere and working on the fungenda lol...

I remember yet again how much harder it gets to wait when we are thissssssssss close we can almost touch, taste and feel it!! I get to working on this fungenda and I can't sleep, are we there yet <jumping up and down>:p

I'm here!:) Getting ready for a decent nite of TV for a change, so figured I better jump in while I can!

How was everyone's day? I didn't make it to the gym and it's raining again/still, so my day wasn't the best. But 7 weeks from today I will be on a ship, so it's all good!:D

No rain today, finally had a little sun in SC! Busy day at work, so just relaxing today! Really ready for those 7 weeks to pass and I can see that ship! Hiya doing tonight?:)

Good Morning Funatics! Gonna a nice warm day here today...upper 70's! Preparing us for this weekend when it might get down to 30:eek::eek:

Hope Dox is having a great cruise and soon it will be our turn!:D

Hiya Ready! Sounds like you're gonna have a crockpot meal weather weekend!:)

Hi Breezers! Another rainy day here :(. I guess the weather gods don't want me to drive my cool car this week.

Just 7 more weeks :D. Absolutely can't wait!!!

Hi Chris! Finally got some sunshine in SC! After a week of rain, pleaseeee keep it up there!:D Hope your day was good!

I'm here too!! Running here there and everywhere and working on the fungenda lol...

I remember yet again how much harder it gets to wait when we are thissssssssss close we can almost touch, taste and feel it!! I get to working on this fungenda and I can't sleep, are we there yet <jumping up and down>:p

I'm with you, hunny bunny!!!

MSN-Emoticon-033.gif

No rain today, finally had a little sun in SC! Busy day at work, so just relaxing today! Really ready for those 7 weeks to pass and I can see that ship! Hiya doing tonight?:)

Doing ok here! Will be better if I see the sun tomorrow!;) 4 days of yuck in a row is too much...bad enough it gets dark so early! And you're right...there is nothing like that first glimpse of the whale tail!:D

I'm with you, hunny bunny!!!

MSN-Emoticon-033.gif

Doing ok here! Will be better if I see the sun tomorrow!;) 4 days of yuck in a row is too much...bad enough it gets dark so early! And you're right...there is nothing like that first glimpse of the whale tail!:D

It still cracks me up when someone talks about being excited about a whale sighting! before i ever cruised that had a COMPLETELY different meaning (open gutter...insert mind) If your confused ask uncle google to do an image search on whale tale.....(may not be safe at work)

It still cracks me up when someone talks about being excited about a whale sighting! before i ever cruised that had a COMPLETELY different meaning (open gutter...insert mind) If your confused ask uncle google to do an image search on whale tale.....(may not be safe at work)

Hi Ward! How ya' doing?:)

Hi Pizza! :)

Hi Vegas! Had a good day. I am spending more of the Money I would have spent on what's her name? Lisa! That's right. Bought a Blackberry Playbook tablet on Ebay so I can download games, books, and Wi-Fi etc. Fill my mind when I crawl back to my cabin exhausted! Welcome to the 2010s, Ron.

Archived