PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

What a storm that was, small and fierce, holy hail:eek::rolleyes:

Good morning breezies!! Happy Hump Day!!!:D

Just like a group leader we all adore.....:D

(wondering if I'm gonna get bopped or not...):rolleyes:

Linda,

I had to have my SW password reset today and asked when the flights were coming out, and was told June 4th instead of June 12th.

I was playing around with dates and it looks like my flight will be around $500, including taxes. The possible good news is I was also told they may have a holiday sale (I hope so).

Wow, the fake bookings I've been doing on SW have been running around $600 for 2....where are you flying from? The other airlines are running around $800 or so for 2 when you figure in baggage charges and all. UGH!

Hey Breezer I'm sorry I'm stuck here I'm busy with Catie....I'm done test last weeks no this week test bec it last day been soon

I'm cant post here I'm miss ya all I am moved to Carzies thread my friend from on the conquest

Bye I'm miss ya

But ya can email me at tnsabella@yahoo.com

Bye now I miss ya

Taylor, I'm confused...why can't you post on both threads?:confused:

This is another reason I am so glad I live in FL. I do feel all your pain though. I was watching flights non stop for my family for August. They were being picky too. They wanted nonstop and preferred JetBlue. The lowest I ever saw for them was 310 r/t. They hemmed and hawed. Too much. Well then they went up to 390 and then one day Delta came down to below 300, we booked and the flights have since gone up.

My suggestion is to check Kayak every day. Heck even install their app. EVENTUALLY you will find the right price. I know SW has an app too. Good luck y'all.

Tell em to pack light!:eek:

I love Kayak, especially since it lets you see the prices with baggage fees added in. The flights always look good til you figure those charges in:rolleyes:

Mornin all !

Sorry no posting in a while, been sick, computer went out from a storm and of course Gretchen (aka miss piss alot)

She is a fireball and loves to play with Snoopy - sometimes he will but others he growls as if to say leave me alone! Housebreaking is slow - doxies are very hard, plus being a puppy.

She wears me out but she is just sooo cute.

Have to play ketchup, all have a great day :)

Glad to see you back, Dox! Hope you're feeling better. I'm so glad Lexi is passed the worst puppy part now...LOL! But sounds like everyone is adjusting...

Dear God, is it only Wednesday? Will this week never end? :(

I think you meant to say that puppies are adorable, sweet, and not hard to deal with at all.....right? ;)

Keep your eye on the prize...it's almost here!

No work in puppies...nope:p

Nice try :p

Caught!!!:p

Good morning, Funatics! After 2 days of rain (and a very crazy pup), the sun was out this morning! It has since disappeared. Seems like we're going to have fronts going back and forth over us for the next 5 days or so, so risk of showers and storms off and on. As long as it's not all-day rain events, it's not that bad:rolleyes:

Battling a nasty cough...not sure if it's cruise crud or allergies. My echinacea is failing me:( Oh well, back to work...have a good day, everyone!

Good morning, Funatics! After 2 days of rain (and a very crazy pup), the sun was out this morning! It has since disappeared. Seems like we're going to have fronts going back and forth over us for the next 5 days or so, so risk of showers and storms off and on. As long as it's not all-day rain events, it's not that bad:rolleyes:

Battling a nasty cough...not sure if it's cruise crud or allergies. My echinacea is failing me:( Oh well, back to work...have a good day, everyone!

BOP!!! There's no such thing as a crazy pup! All puppies are gifts sent from heaven :D

But seriously, I hope you feel better. I've only gotten sick after one cruise and that was when we flew. Alcohol helps :D

[quote name='Irishlinny;33875702

Battling a nasty cough...not sure if it's cruise crud or allergies. My echinacea is failing me:( Oh well' date=' back to work...have a good day, everyone![/size']

Linny, echinacea doesn't work, anyway! No good scientific studies showing it relieves anything. No listing of any active ingredient that is working pharmocologically (:confused:) to relieve symptoms or provide cure. Get some Claratin D from your local drug store. If it's allergies, that'll clear you up quickly and you don't get the drowsy, mediciney feeling either.

).

Hiya Portia! No flights here yet either. With the way prices are going up, we probably need to lock-in soon. We gotta ask Floatie if we've confirmed the hotel. That will determine what airport we fly into.:)

I have to fly to Ft Lauderdale. so if Floatie books the hotel in Miami, I'll catch up with you guys onboard. :)

Hey Vegas, since I don't know Allen, you're making me go hmmmmmmmmmmm :D

Lois is being mean to me once again. I am such a victim. My roomies and I have strictly platonic relationships where I try to stay out of their way and where I say "Yes, ma'am" a lot. :)

Lois is being mean to me once again. I am such a victim. My roomies and I have strictly platonic relationships where I try to stay out of their way and where I say "Yes' date=' ma'am" a lot. :)[/quote']

Hey Allen... Here's a pick axe and a bigger shovel... You keep digging any deeper into that hole you are going to run into some bedrock!

Oh' date=' did I mention that I'm leaving for a week at the beach on Saturday? Lots of fun with some Saints and Sinners. Land cruise! :cool:[/quote']

Have fun on the land cruise.. hopefully the weather is nice at the beach!

Careful of them land sharks! (:::knock knock::: candy gram)

Lois is being mean to me once again. I am such a victim. My roomies and I have strictly platonic relationships where I try to stay out of their way and where I say "Yes' date=' ma'am" a lot. :)[/quote']

Come on now, this is me you're talking to!;):p

Mornin all !

Sorry no posting in a while, been sick, computer went out from a storm and of course Gretchen (aka miss piss alot)

She is a fireball and loves to play with Snoopy - sometimes he will but others he growls as if to say leave me alone! Housebreaking is slow - doxies are very hard, plus being a puppy.

She wears me out but she is just sooo cute.

Have to play ketchup, all have a great day :)

Good to see you posting Doxie! We were worried about you!:)

Archived