PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Mornin all !

Lois, what are you doing up ???? Everybody is apparently upset with the new loyality program----I dony care one way or the other.

Chris, Vasher is sooo cute and that slipper would be toast around Gretchen. She sleeps great in her crate, no crying . Now the peepee situation is another story.

Had to canx La Cage - just didnt feel like going ---manage to catch Cyn before she left the house.

Need some coffee bbl

All have a great day :)

Grilled Angel Food!!! DO TELL!!! love love love that cake!!

Oh it is eazy peazy and oh so delicious! Just cut you a piece of angel food cake, put margarine (has to be margarine, not butter) on both sides like you are buttering bread. (If you want to cut down on calories just lay the slice of cake on the grill without the margarine but I like the margarine better). Lay the slice of cake on the grill on high heat and sear till carmelized...flip and sear on other side. Remove and serve with fruit, ice cream or whatever you want.

3568276213_8a7999fed1.jpg

Good Morning Viva, Dox and Funatics!!

You aren't kidding about the main boards...wow. I am glad we still get laundry...plenty enough for us since I don't send out any of our good clothes anyways. They had dh's cruises messed up, had to go in and add this cruise again. Otherwise everything was okay.

I did see the new gift platinum will be getting when the back packs run out...binoculars. Lets see, we already have about 6 pairs but according to dh...you never have enough binoculars lol.

Chris and Cass Vasher is adorable!

Hope everyone has a great day. Gonna gel and watch Nascar today.

Good Moning Breezeres!!!!

;) feels good to say that again! ;)

Waaaaayy too much to ketchup on, so I've only read 2 pages back. I see Chris & Cass have a new baby :) and he is adorable!!! Is it a mini Aussie? Kinda looks like one. and it's true some dogs love the security of their crate, I board my dogs several times a year, and if I don't bring the crate for one of my dogs, she whines the whole time she's there. It's like her home away from home

WOW ... the main boards & most FB pages are burning up with growling snarling complaints about the new loyalty program. It is much nicer in here!! I see it as it's all good ... we're going to cruise anyway ... and a few extra perks is a plus. And most people really choose Carnival because of the "value" not so they can get a free slot play, or a White card! :D I am Platinum (and have been for the last 5 cruises) The only perk I really love is the priority embark/disembark. I've only used the laundry service once myself, but on my last 2 cruises I had roomies that weren't Platinum but because they were rooming with me, they used the laundry twice :o. Oh well, it was really nice that the perk extended to the roomies as well.

It's going to be another rainy day in south Louisiana today, I don't have any plans anyway so I might as well clean the house :eek:

I looked on the scheming page, I want to join in on the Jolly Pirate ship excursion, is it too late?

Happy Sunday Breezers .... and woooohoooo I'm so happy to be back!

;) feels good to say that again! ;)

Waaaaayy too much to ketchup on, so I've only read 2 pages back. I see Chris & Cass have a new baby :) and he is adorable!!! Is it a mini Aussie? Kinda looks like one. and it's true some dogs love the security of their crate, I board my dogs several times a year, and if I don't bring the crate for one of my dogs, she whines the whole time she's there. It's like her home away from home

WOW ... the main boards & most FB pages are burning up with growling snarling complaints about the new loyalty program. It is much nicer in here!! I see it as it's all good ... we're going to cruise anyway ... and a few extra perks is a plus. And most people really choose Carnival because of the "value" not so they can get a free slot play, or a White card! :D I am Platinum (and have been for the last 5 cruises) The only perk I really love is the priority embark/disembark. I've only used the laundry service once myself, but on my last 2 cruises I had roomies that weren't Platinum but because they were rooming with me, they used the laundry twice :o. Oh well, it was really nice that the perk extended to the roomies as well.

It's going to be another rainy day in south Louisiana today, I don't have any plans anyway so I might as well clean the house :eek:

I looked on the scheming page, I want to join in on the Jolly Pirate ship excursion, is it too late?

Welcome back TC!

So I guess I should get used to 5-6 hours of sleep a night :o. And today's word of the day is 'NO' brought to you by our sponsor, Vasher.

So since I can reach Platinum next year with one more cruise (which we were planning on regardless), Cass started looking at the first Pride cruise out of dry dock in November. It's the last one of the year to go to HMC and GT. I know it'll be cheaper than any cruise we would have to fly to so I'm thinking it's not a bad option.

Yeah I think one of our "piddles" today was prompted by Leo hissing at him about 10 minutes after he had some water... I swear he's worse than a pregnant woman, lol!

So far nicknames include pee pee head, wiggle monster, and "pig" because he grunts like a pig when he's overwhelmed with happiness LOL.

LOL! Puppies have the tiniest bladders in the world!:p

We spent the day in Savannah, GA. We did some sightseeing, took the trolley tour and riverboat cruise. It was a really fun day!:):)

Sounds great! That's one of the places on my wanna-see lists! Wow, you were up late!!

Mornin all !

Lois, what are you doing up ???? Everybody is apparently upset with the new loyality program----I dony care one way or the other.

Chris, Vasher is sooo cute and that slipper would be toast around Gretchen. She sleeps great in her crate, no crying . Now the peepee situation is another story.

Had to canx La Cage - just didnt feel like going ---manage to catch Cyn before she left the house.

Need some coffee bbl

Awww, sorry you're still under the weather. But best not to push it...hope you get some good chilling time today...

Oh it is eazy peazy and oh so delicious! Just cut you a piece of angel food cake, put margarine (has to be margarine, not butter) on both sides like you are buttering bread. (If you want to cut down on calories just lay the slice of cake on the grill without the margarine but I like the margarine better). Lay the slice of cake on the grill on high heat and sear till carmelized...flip and sear on other side. Remove and serve with fruit, ice cream or whatever you want.

Yummy!!!

OMG that looks SOOOOOO good!!!

Good Morning Viva, Dox and Funatics!!

You aren't kidding about the main boards...wow. I am glad we still get laundry...plenty enough for us since I don't send out any of our good clothes anyways. They had dh's cruises messed up, had to go in and add this cruise again. Otherwise everything was okay.

It's a jungle out there!! I haven't strayed over there this morning, but I'm sure it's not much better! I don't think any of us can see our 8 day...I think it's because it's booked thru Crucon and it doesn't show up til later. That's happened to me in the past with Crucon group cruises.

feels good to say that again! ;)

Waaaaayy too much to ketchup on, so I've only read 2 pages back. I see Chris & Cass have a new baby and he is adorable!!! Is it a mini Aussie? Kinda looks like one. and it's true some dogs love the security of their crate, I board my dogs several times a year, and if I don't bring the crate for one of my dogs, she whines the whole time she's there. It's like her home away from home

WOW ... the main boards & most FB pages are burning up with growling snarling complaints about the new loyalty program. It is much nicer in here!! I see it as it's all good ... we're going to cruise anyway ... and a few extra perks is a plus. And most people really choose Carnival because of the "value" not so they can get a free slot play, or a White card! I am Platinum (and have been for the last 5 cruises) The only perk I really love is the priority embark/disembark. I've only used the laundry service once myself, but on my last 2 cruises I had roomies that weren't Platinum but because they were rooming with me, they used the laundry twice :o. Oh well, it was really nice that the perk extended to the roomies as well.

So great to have you back here, TC! Hope we get the Funatics FB group fixed for ya.

I agree...I cruise Carnival for the value, the experience and the friends...those are most important. I will enjoy the VIP boarding and some laundry, but if they didn't have that, it wouldn't make me switch lines. So far, it isn't broke, so I'm not fixing it!;):D

So I guess I should get used to 5-6 hours of sleep a night :o. And today's word of the day is 'NO' brought to you by our sponsor, Vasher.

So since I can reach Platinum next year with one more cruise (which we were planning on regardless), Cass started looking at the first Pride cruise out of dry dock in November. It's the last one of the year to go to HMC and GT. I know it'll be cheaper than any cruise we would have to fly to so I'm thinking it's not a bad option.

Puppies are a good warm-up to parenthood!:eek:;)

That sounds like a good plan...and no flying required!:)

Happy Sunday, all! Sun is out...that's a plus!:D

I don't think any of us can see our 8 day...I think it's because it's booked thru Crucon and it doesn't show up til later. That's happened to me in the past with Crucon group cruises.

We have 2 booked through Crucon and on my profile all my cruises were there (this one and the 6 day after) but dh had only the 6 day cruise...the 8 day was missing. I just clicked add a booking on his and was able to put the booking number in and everything worked out okay...the cruise documents reappeared.

Where is everyone this afternoon??

I'm back! Been shopping for new luggage. Macy's had "Travel Pro 8" on sale for 50% + 15% off. Got the 25" to match some I already have. Stopped by Sam's to pick up a few things then back home. Really nasty this afternoon with lots of rain.:eek: Hope it clears off by tomorrow.

Wow! What a computer challenging day I've had today :eek: I think it's all fixed now ... but we'll see ;)

Thank you all so much for the welcome backs, I am still doing the happy dance about this.

There is still one little issue, I have to prove to work that I can take 2 vacations only 7 weeks apart and still get ALL of the work assigned to me done :o Darn that going back to work anyway :p

I'm about to check in for Happy Hours!

Wow! What a computer challenging day I've had today :eek: I think it's all fixed now ... but we'll see ;)

Thank you all so much for the welcome backs, I am still doing the happy dance about this.

There is still one little issue, I have to prove to work that I can take 2 vacations only 7 weeks apart and still get ALL of the work assigned to me done :o Darn that going back to work anyway :p

I'm about to check in for Happy Hours!

:eek:Thought you retired.

Good evening funatics!! I see it's still peaceful only in here LOL!!!

Went furniture shopping today with Mom and Jude, found a sofa sleeper and a sleeper chair <full bed/twin bed> for the living room, which is the only guest room we have:p;) Yikes furniture got expensive:eek::rolleyes:

Waiting for thunderstorms to pass right now, enough of this already!

Mornin all !

Hi Doxie! Yep, couldn't sleep last night so thought I'd see what my buds were up to! I really don't give a "rats patudy" about the loyality program either! Hope you're having a good day!:)

Archived