PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Bet you're glad you're on the East coast!

Good evening, Funatics!

WE had a crazy weather day up here, too. BIG Tstorms this morning...then round 2 later in the morning...then round 3 this afternoon! We never have that up here:rolleyes:

Work is crazy...I need a vacation!

We know we've been booked a long time now...remember me talking about DD's wedding? They celebrated their 1st anniversary today;)

Hi Linda! I need that vacation too! Seems like forever since we booked this cruise...:(

Good evening funatics, glub glub glub we are soaking here!!:eek::rolleyes::p Fortunately over my way it has been slow and steady with a few downpours in between...lasting until Thursday though, wow it's early for this!!!

Hope all you guys are good!!!:D

Evening Floatie! Try to stay dry and be safe down there! No rain here today, but expecting 100 degrees by the weekend:eek:.

Morning Breezers! Sorry I was MIA the last few days, just don't have the time I used to while on contsant puppy duty. Whenever he's napping I feel like I have to do the same thing just to keep up. I should be more active on the boards while I'm at work :o

I hope all our friends in Florida are staying dry and safe as Debby passes through.

Hiya Mr. Puppy Patrol! Gotta send us some updated photos soon. I'm sure he's really growing by now!:)

Mornin all !

Floatie we had the same rain time ---1pm till about 5, just a nice steadt rain---then wham, never have seen it rain so hard. Rained all night too

Goin to the dr this am 930 to discuss blood work ---dont know what else she will find wrong with me lol

Brendan, my grandson - 5 got his t and a's out Fri ---they had to take him to the hosp last night cause he was dwhydrated---not drinking enough ---anyhow after an IV he could come home--poor thing.

More rain today, but hopefully not as hard.

All have a great day :)

Hi Doxie! Hope you got a good report from your doctor! Try to stay dry down there! Hope your grandson heals quickly!:)

Mornin all !

Canx my dr appt yesterday 0 it was raining so hard you couldnt even see across the street

Going tom at 4

After much shopping around, ordered a dryer from Lowes--it's very nice and is being delivered between 8-12 today actually looking forward to doing a load of wash lol

More rain on tap for today - supposed to clear out by Thur.

That's about it keeds

Good morning funatics!! Can I just tell yas how grateful I am for all of you that make this thread a sweet place to hang out:)

It is STILL gloomy and misty here but seems like we are past the worst of the storms, yay!!! I would also say the drought here is officially...ovah!!:p

All y'all have a fantastic day!!:D

Mornin all !

Canx my dr appt yesterday 0 it was raining so hard you couldnt even see across the street

Going tom at 4

After much shopping around, ordered a dryer from Lowes--it's very nice and is being delivered between 8-12 today actually looking forward to doing a load of wash lol

That's about it keeds

Good Morning Dox! We have bought most of our major appl. through Lowes. Had to call this morning because my ice maker quit on my fridge and my upright self defrost freezer decided that it wants me to defrost it...no way. Good thing we bought the extended warranties on both.

Good Morning Funatics! I was MIA yesterday, dh's car decided to start leaking power steering fluid so had to take it to the shop. Fortunately was just a hose.

Been trying to keep up with Debby but that storm is a little unpredictable and they don't say much about it on the weather up here. Hope everyone stays safe!

Morning Breezers. Guess they fixed the McAffee issue and I'm back up at work. Doxes...I'm sure you're still getting rain rain and more rain, but our kayak rapids creek in the side yard/driveway is now just soggy grass and damp concrete. But we've got fresh top soil from the new construction yards next door to put on our garden:D Just have to scrape it off the street. Cloudy and some light rain bands floating by.

Chris and Cass, love the doggy albums on FB.

Hiya Mr. Puppy Patrol! Gotta send us some updated photos soon. I'm sure he's really growing by now!:)

Sigh :o. I'll see if Cass can post some new ones she got (there are a ton of good ones). I rarely bring up my computer at home any more because I have no time to be on it (but you can start following our blog :p). I just check email and stuff on my Kindle. He is growing up pretty quick. We have a vet visit to get next round of shots on Thursday so it'll be interesting to see how much he weighs (gained 2 pounds that first week).

I can't even tell you how much I'm looking forward to this cruise. I am getting pretty run down right now. I know Cass would be more than willing to help out but I feel like she's already taking over my household duties. She's been fantastic, as usual. At least we get a break in the middle of next week.

Oh joy, time for a meeting:(

Good morning funatics!! Can I just tell yas how grateful I am for all of you that make this thread a sweet place to hang out:)

It is STILL gloomy and misty here but seems like we are past the worst of the storms, yay!!! I would also say the drought here is officially...ovah!!:p

All y'all have a fantastic day!!:D

I am glad for this group too!! I consider all of you friends of mine.. I am so glad we booked the Fantasy with some of you and can not wait to meet some new friends!! We have had some sadness but our memories make us strong..Thats the way Bon would want it.. So on to our next cruise we go.. Love yas.. Have a great day.. :)

Good evening funatics!! Debby hit the west shore today and is now heading across the state to exit on the east side tomorrow just north of me! The end of this rain is almost here WOOOHOO!!!:D

What a crazy storm...first family in TX was concerned and then only hit family in FL...:confused:

Keep safe!

Mornin all !

Going tom at 4

That's about it keeds

Evening Doxie! Hope your day was good!:)

Archived