Half Moon Cay?

I am looking at a cruise specifically for going to Half Moon. We have tried 3 times and have had our route change each time. Does anyone know of a website that I could search to find out if Holland will be there on this date? I have searched Hollands site but cant seem to find anything. Any help would be great.

Oh, it will be in October 2013 on the Fascination

I am looking at a cruise specifically for going to Half Moon. We have tried 3 times and have had our route change each time. Does anyone know of a website that I could search to find out if Holland will be there on this date? I have searched Hollands site but cant seem to find anything. Any help would be great.

Oh, it will be in October 2013 on the Fascination

You really can't plan a cruise around a port...especially a tender port. No one knows the exact %, but even on itins where HMC is offered it gets missed maybe 25% of the time.

Since you asked for a website not a lecture, try cruisett dot com looks like op has been on enough cruises they know whether or not to plan a trip around a port hope that helps, after you go to website click on ports up at the top, then find half moon cay and click on that

They don't have 2013 posted yet, but here is a site that lists ships in port at HMC: http://cruisett.com/ports.php. My understanding is that only one ship can port at HMC on a given date; the entrance to the dock area is narrow and accommodates only one tender at a time, so two ships in port would completely overwhelm the tendering process. HAL gets first dibs on the island. However, I tried HAL's site and it does not appear that they have anything scheduled in the Caribbean for 2013 yet. This October they have two Panama Canal cruises scheduled, both of which list HMC as a stop.

We've visited HMC three times with no misses. However, there's always a first time....

Archived