Does Carnival have special last minute sales?

Hello, everyone. We've never sailed on Carnival before, and are contemplating booking one in the near future. RCL has a web site that is published on Mondays and Tuesday with last minute fares, mainly designed to fill up a ship sailing within the next month. Does Carnival have any sight similar to this? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Might there be another way though?

I've been watching the Pack-n-go rates the past few weeks and there isn't much of a deal there at all.

Cruise prices are high during Spring Break, Holidays and Summer. There might be some cheap cruises out of Florida on 4-5 days but that's it until September.

Pack and Go, Seniors, Military and Early Saver are going to be the best rates.

the rates i have been seeing for pack n go fares are the same as the sale fares for past guests and summer sale specials. and I also see that if you have two people in your cabin, you can cruise for lets say $739 for a 4 c category per person plus tax and port charge, but if there are 3 or 4 in your cabin they up the rate of the first and second passenger to $924 and charge $599 for the 3rd and 4th. how dumb do they think we are. you could book two cabins for less than it would cost to put 4 people in one cabin.

if you have two people in your cabin, you can cruise for lets say $739 for a 4 c category per person plus tax and port charge, but if there are 3 or 4 in your cabin they up the rate of the first and second passenger to $924 and charge $599 for the 3rd and 4th. how dumb do they think we are. you could book two cabins for less than it would cost to put 4 people in one cabin.

I've never seen this. I always see the 1st / 2nd rate remain the same with the 3rd / 4th reduced guest rate.

Make sure when you are adding the # of travelers to your booking you are comparing using the same promotion ( Fun Select, Past Guest, Military, Resident, Early Saver etc...) If not, you surely will get different results.

The best last minute fares are hurricane specials! Lots of cancellations by scheduled passengers, but if you don't care where you go or if it is a shorter than normal cruise, bonus!

The OP is not familiar with Carnival and I'm definitely learning, so please inform us where you find "hurricane specials"??

The best last minute fares are hurricane specials! Lots of cancellations by scheduled passengers, but if you don't care where you go or if it is a shorter than normal cruise, bonus!

<like> They so need a *like* button here.

The OP is not familiar with Carnival and I'm definitely learning, so please inform us where you find "hurricane specials"??

Sorry.

When a hurricane (a real one) is in the vicinity, cruises can be altered, sometimes a lot. Both in itinerary and duration. They are almost never cancelled, unless something like Katrina happens. Neither Carnival nor the Captain is going to risk the safety of the ship or the passengers, but you could end up on a cruise to nowhere or a cruise to somewhere you didn't expect.

These don't happen often (Thank you, Lord), and certainly not just New Orleans, but when they do, they are usually good. For example, a normal 7 day cruise that becomes a 5 to 9 day (more or less) cruise for $200pp or less. The 9 day option is usually reserved for those already on the cruise that is delayed returning to port. Of course, you may having nothing to do but gain weight (unless you are prone to getting seasick) but you will be on a cruise. Personally, we love motion of the ocean.

I imagine Florida may be similar, but I have seen these for LA and TX.

Archived