Opinions please

kcep02

Well, either:p

I personally would wear that on a casual night for dinner (or maybe if I went to a specialty restaurant). But if that's the dress you have and you can't/don't want to shop for another, add sparkly accessories and you will be well dressed for elegant night

I personally think it could look very elegant with some pretty jewelry and maybe a pair of dressy sandals or heals. Add a wrap if you wish and you would look lovely.

If YOU like it then that is what matters not everyone wants to dress in a long gown or bejeweled clothing.

JMO

Well, either:p

I personally would wear that on a casual night for dinner (or maybe if I went to a specialty restaurant). But if that's the dress you have and you can't/don't want to shop for another, add sparkly accessories and you will be well dressed for elegant night

Ditto

I personally think it could look very elegant with some pretty jewelry and maybe a pair of dressy sandals or heals. Add a wrap if you wish and you would look lovely.

If YOU like it then that is what matters not everyone wants to dress in a long gown or bejeweled clothing.

JMO

I was thinking the same thing.

I agree you can wear it for elegant night with some dressy shoes and some jewlery.

And you can wear it for other nights to dinner also, with some flat dressy cute sandals.

So either night is ok.

Personally, I would wear it on casual night but I tend to dress up more than required just because I think it's fun. It could definitely be pretty for elegant night too though. It all depends on how you accessorize.

That's really not true at all. Carnival has MANY that dress to the nines.

Although I do like the dress, I feel it's somewhat plain for elegant night. If you wore sparkly jewelry and stunning shoes, I think it would nice. Even add a belt.

I don't want to start a fight, but the comments bolded above really annoy me.

Given the ship's itineraries (Bahamas, Caribbean), I think the dress is fine for elegant night. I found on my Carnival cruises (in the same region) that my husband and I were in a minority in a tuxedo and evening gown. But that's okay because I enjoy dressing up! :D

Personally, I would wear it on casual night but I tend to dress up more than required just because I think it's fun. It could definitely be pretty for elegant night too though. It all depends on how you accessorize.

Agree :) Very cute dress!

Archived