What is your favourite Carnival ship?

I used to always say the Spirit but no more. It's the Magic for us. Food is better, it's easy to navigate and spacious and there are lots of extra options. Kind of makes most of the others seem a little boring and I'm sure the Breeze will do the same!

I used to always say the Spirit but no more. It's the Magic for us. Food is better, it's easy to navigate and spacious and there are lots of extra options. Kind of makes most of the others seem a little boring and I'm sure the Breeze will do the same!

I seen an itinerary i liked for the Magic :) so this could potentially be our third carnival cruise

Spirit Class is our favorite!! Getting ready to sail the Legend for our 4th time on May 20!! The ease of moving around the ship, the size and ports of call make the Legend our fav. Our second favorite sailing was on the Valor, but it was more because we met some amazing life long friends on her, so it really wasn't about the ship, although the Valor is a beautiful ship.

We've sailed on the Valor five times and it will always hold a special place. Just completed our second cruise on the Miracle and absolutely loved it!

Sadly, for us, the Valor is repositioning to San Juan and the Miracle to NY. We could sail the Valor and Miracle every time.

Now....we are staying with the Conquest Class next March on the Liberty.

We loved the Dream and would go on it again in a heartbeat. But decided to

try the Liberty for the next cruise and I am very happy to see so many

great comments about it here - it just makes me more excited than I already

was! :)

The Dream is my favorite ship (so far). The decor was beautiful! The ship was clean, the staff was great and we had a great time. The Dream has the Cloud 9 spa and the spa pass is well worth the money. The BBQ on the Lanai is great as well.

Legend. It's the only one I've repeated. Beautiful ship, easy to navigate. Perfect (for me) blend of size and features.

I also loved Holiday and Jubilee, sailed each once.

Pleased with Conquest (Freedom is my next cruise).

Dream, for me, was just a little too big. Ironically, she's the largest ship I've sailed on, and also the one that felt the most crowded to me.

I know that there probably won't be any more Spirit-size ships coming, but I really hope CCL avoids the "Super-Duper Mega Ship" route. Allure and Oasis are beautiful, and I'm sure they have amazing facilities, but they are just too darn big for me to even consider.

My favorite has always been the Conquest or any Conquest class ship (Glory, Valor, Liberty and Freedom) I've sailed on them 13 times.

But I was recently on the Magic, and while I wasn't a big fan of the Dream I fell in love with the Magic. I'm reserving judgement that it's become my favorite ship....but I suspect deep down that it has.

I am curious what the difference was in the Dream and Magic? Aren't they the same class ship? so I would expect them to be more similar than not.

Also, I have sailed the Magic and the Triumph. Liked the magic alot - beautiful spa, wrap around walking deck on Promenade, adult-only serenity area. Won't sail Truimph again unless need short cruise - felt way more crowded and kids everywhere.

We have been on the Paradise twice, and ironically we're about to take our second voyage on Splendor. We're not repeating based on the ships themselves, it's just been coincidence that we've doubled up on two ships based on a combination of itinerary, price, and departure port.

I think our favorite ship was actually one of the Royal Caribbean Voyager class ships, but to be honest it's all about the experience and the vessel you are on is much less important than having a great time.

Of the six cruises we've been on I haven't really seen the ship as going a long way to either enhance or detract from our enjoyment of the experience.

I am curious about the Dream Class, and hope to try one out soon.

• 7 months later...

I am revisiting this post because having now sailed on both the dream and the liberty my favourite ship is the Dream so far

We are doing a b2b on the freedom in February so after that I will be able to comment more on carnival ships haha however the dream will be my love untill then

Archived