Ultimate Aft Balcony Thread?

2little time

• Administrators
Does anyone know what happened to this? I can no longer access this.:mad:

Do you mean this thread? http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=808951&highlight=ultimate+aft+balcony&page=18

I show that it's available and open to new posts. If that's not it, please give a bit more information and I'll try to help you.

Do you mean this thread? http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=808951&highlight=ultimate+aft+balcony&page=18

I show that it's available and open to new posts. If that's not it, please give a bit more information and I'll try to help you.

No, this one:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=808951

It's very, very useful....

• Administrators
No, this one:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=808951

It's very, very useful....

Yes, very useful! :) That's the same thread; my link just went to the most recent page of it (I was checking to see the date of the last post before I copied the url to paste it). Let me know if there are any further problems.

Yes, very useful! :) That's the same thread; my link just went to the most recent page of it (I was checking to see the date of the last post before I copied the url to paste it). Let me know if there are any further problems.
Unfortunately it appears that the links to the OPs photos are no longer valid :( Please see the first page of the thread.

• Administrators
Unfortunately it appears that the links to the OPs photos are no longer valid :( Please see the first page of the thread.

Oh I see what is being asked now! Sorry it took me a few posts to get it. :)

The photos in the original posts were posted at another website (not CC) several years ago, and the original poster linked to them in his CC posts. As you can see from the text that comes up where the photo should be, the photos either have been moved or deleted from that site. It could be that the original poster no longer maintains his or her photos there, or some other explanation, but in any event, that type of broken link isn't something we can fix. Sorry. There is still a lot of useful information and photos on the thread, however.

Oh I see what is being asked now! Sorry it took me a few posts to get it. :)

The photos in the original posts were posted at another website (not CC) several years ago, and the original poster linked to them in his CC posts. As you can see from the text that comes up where the photo should be, the photos either have been moved or deleted from that site. It could be that the original poster no longer maintains his or her photos there, or some other explanation, but in any event, that type of broken link isn't something we can fix. Sorry. There is still a lot of useful information and photos on the thread, however.

Thanks everyone for trying. It was a nice site. I am sorry it is no longer available.

Thanks everyone for trying. It was a nice site. I am sorry it is no longer available.
I loved that thread.
Thread is still there but some of the OP's links to photos are no longer valid. The other information is still available.

Archived