apagey chocolate factory barbados

bonsat

for those chocoholics planning to visit barbados, this excursion is a must. derrick is a young canadian who has recently opened a tiny operation near the port where he makes the most delicious dark chocolate from roasting the cocoa beans to molding and handwrapping the chocolate bars. for $15 dollars you get a personal tour of the one room factory from the owner/manufacturer himself. derrick will show and tell about all the locally grown ingredients including cocoa and sugar and you will be able to taste and compare different dark chocolates. then you can buy bars for $5 to take home as souvenirs. make sure you email derrick in advance to make reservations and advance payment.

i would definitely recommend a trip to apagey as a worthwhile alternative to the sameold sameold beach and shopping excursions.

for those chocoholics planning to visit barbados, this excursion is a must. derrick is a young canadian who has recently opened a tiny operation near the port where he makes the most delicious dark chocolate from roasting the cocoa beans to molding and handwrapping the chocolate bars. for $15 dollars you get a personal tour of the one room factory from the owner/manufacturer himself. derrick will show and tell about all the locally grown ingredients including cocoa and sugar and you will be able to taste and compare different dark chocolates. then you can buy bars for $5 to take home as souvenirs. make sure you email derrick in advance to make reservations and advance payment.

i would definitely recommend a trip to apagey as a worthwhile alternative to the sameold sameold beach and shopping excursions.

Sounds interesting. I don't usually get off the ship in Bridgetown any more, but I might for this. Do you have his e-mail address?

Archived