flight time from MIA after disembarking in FLL

K D cruiser

The Grand Princess arrives in FLL and I've booked air home from MIA because I'm using miles and it was a better time than leaving from FLL.

The flight leaves at 12:25 p.m. and when I entered my flight times on the Princess site, it said it was too early to guarantee the departure. The Princess web site suggests flights after 12:30 p.m.

Has anyone had any experience taking the Princess shuttle to MIA after disembarking in FLL? Do you think I can make the 12:25 flight?

The Grand Princess arrives in FLL and I've booked air home from MIA because I'm using miles and it was a better time than leaving from FLL.

The flight leaves at 12:25 p.m. and when I entered my flight times on the Princess site, it said it was too early to guarantee the departure. The Princess web site suggests flights after 12:30 p.m.

Has anyone had any experience taking the Princess shuttle to MIA after disembarking in FLL? Do you think I can make the 12:25 flight?

If you book private transportation then you will be fine but with a Princess transfer who knows when you will arrive. :)

It would be pretty close.

You might be able to book the transfer while on the ship, i.e., they might accept the slightly earlier time. If not, you'll need to book private transportation. A couple of days before disembarkation, a form will be in your cabin for booking the transfer. Chances are awfully good they'll accept a 5-minute time difference. You'll be among the first off the ship and shouldn't have any problem making your flight.

That's what I'm hoping. I booked the flight before I checked the time with Princess, but the only other flights were earlier and I knew not to book the one that left at 11:45 a.m.

There's nothing I can do about it now and United could change the flight time during the next six months. I'll just have to wait and see.

I do not think you will have any problem.

If you have not already booked the Princess xfer and do not want to before the cruise, then book it at the shore excursion desk early in the cruise as they may not have any space available by the time forms asking about disembarkation are sent to the cabin.

They will assign you to one of the first busses heading to MIA.

Archived