Onboard credit

lolmerry

On booking my cruise with a T/A,I was given $200 onboard credit,I have been on manage my cruise but it is not showing any onboard credit,am i looking in the wrong place?or wont it show up yet sail on the 19th sept,Also was curious about the price diff policy,is this for uk citizens? How does this apply,my T/a didnt mention anything to me,I have cruised before but not with Carnival,Hope some of you can advise

many thanks Lolmerry

On booking my cruise with a T/A,I was given $200 onboard credit,I have been on manage my cruise but it is not showing any onboard credit,am i looking in the wrong place?or wont it show up yet sail on the 19th sept,Also was curious about the price diff policy,is this for uk citizens? How does this apply,my T/a didnt mention anything to me,I have cruised before but not with Carnival,Hope some of you can advise

many thanks Lolmerry

Whenever I have received an OBC from my TA in the past it did not show up on any of my cruise documents. The only obc I received that showed up on my Carnival documents were the OBC's I received from Carnival.

Even though the TA's OBC did not show up on my docs I did receive it on my S & S card when I got on the ship. Call and ask your TA...she/he will tell you whether or not it should show up on your cruise docs.

I can see my $190 OBC when I go to "View Cruise Documents"

hmm that's interesting...

we have a $100 OBC thanks to an FCC on our cruise that's coming up this week and I was told we wouldn't see it until we arrived on the ship and checked our account...in fact the woman said it may not even show up until the second day of the cruise...

I'm not sure if you can view all OBC on your cruise documents but I can confirm that the OBC that we've received from price drops and money we've put on ourselves, has all shown up on our cruise documents. FCC and T/A OBC obtained may be different.

we have a $100 OBC thanks to an FCC on our cruise that's coming up this week and I was told we wouldn't see it until we arrived on the ship and checked our account...in fact the woman said it may not even show up until the second day of the cruise...

I always print this page out and take with me so there will be no disputing the amount of the OBC. I book my own cruises on the CCL website.

Thanks all,I have now found my o/b credit,Thankyou,Did anyone know about the pricedrop policy if you book with t/a?and how to go about finding out if there as been a pricedrop? Has any uk citizens had onboard credit through a pricedrop,

Thanks for replies and info

When i did my FCC it showed up but be very carefully everytime i got a price drop they removed the FCC off of my account and i would call Carnival and spend anywhere from 30 mins to an hour while they fixed it. You can also call them and ask them to send you what they they show on their end i did that last week as i cruise on Sunday. If you like you could call them if you have time to kill.

Thanks all,I have now found my o/b credit,Thankyou,Did anyone know about the pricedrop policy if you book with t/a?and how to go about finding out if there as been a pricedrop? Has any uk citizens had onboard credit through a pricedrop,

I've never booked through a TA but rather online by myself. But I've bben told that it is up to you to watch for the price drops and not to depend on your TA.

When i did my FCC it showed up but be very carefully everytime i got a price drop they removed the FCC off of my account and i would call Carnival and spend anywhere from 30 mins to an hour while they fixed it. You can also call them and ask them to send you what they they show on their end i did that last week as i cruise on Sunday. If you like you could call them if you have time to kill.

Going to sound really stupid now but whats FCC stand for :o

Hi, sadly price drops do not apply to UK citizens. The rules appear to be different for us, and the US folks. If you compare the websites Carnival.com for the US, and Carnival.co.uk you will see what I mean! (I also discovered that in the US the $200 OBC applies to each cabin, and in the US it applies to each person. ie. the Americans get double OBC!!!)

FCC = Future Cruise Certificate

You can purchase these for 100.00 while you are on a cruise ship.

When you want to use one you will get the 100.00 back on your booking and will get BONUS of OBC based on length of cruise (between 50.00 to 200.00) Can use only 1 per stateroom/not per person

I hope this was helpful

Archived