Ncl sky 5/25

We have a large fun group going and we haven't been on sky for a few years so I wanted to make sure they still do the 2 for 1 mojitos and martini's and the margarita tastings. Also can someone tell me what quest is? I was told not to miss it and is the white hot party fun? thanks alot!!

They definitely had two-fers on the Sky this past Sept. in the Plantation Club. It drew quite a crowd.

Quest is a show which must be seen. Telling you what it is would ruin the experience.

Sky is a fun ship, enjoy your cruise!

Hi! My mother, dd and I will be there with you for a girls only weekend!

It will also be my birthday while on the cruise.

I am hoping the Plantation Club still has the 2-1 martinis but if there are mojitios, I'll really be happy, they are my favorite!

Are you coming in the day before? We are staying at the InterContinental and looking forward to some fun and relaxing! My dd will be graduting HS and her only request is going to Senior Frogs LOL, which we will take her.

I usually sail RCCL and they also do Quest. It is a LOT of fun and make sure you get there early for a good seat (or to participate!). Can't tell, sorry.

Have fun and see you on the ship!

Recent cruisers on the Sky have reported that the 2 for 1 drinks in the Plantation Club have not been happening. Apparently it is at the discretion of the beverage manager. That said, we did have this at the end of February and the ship was sold out. Do not know what the criteria would be for the beverage manager.

We have tried twice to do a margarita tasting on two different ships and no one else ever attended so it was canceled both times. The martini, beer and wine tastings did occur as well as the Bar Hop.

JS we have 17 cabins of people going. It is going to be a blast! we will make sure we don't miss quest a d are really hoping there are 2 for 1's. it is the memorial day sailing but I know it isn't sold out because 4 of my people just booked. thanks everyone for the info. has anyone been to Cagneys lately? I have read a few reviews and they weren't great and when we went 2 years ago we really liked it!

the 2 for 1 special comes and goes. I was on Sky in Jan 2010 and they had the special. I was on the Sky in Oct 2011 and they did not. Then the special started back again. When I asked the bartender, he told me they were doing a study to see if they made more money without the special. So you will have to let us know if the special returned.

It is the best deal at sea!

Archived