Bravo Oceania

KIWP

Bill and I totally agree with the reviews from Don and Jim & Stan.

Riviera is beautiful and the lessons learned on Marina show throughout the ship. This cruise does not feel like one on a brand new ship, but rather like one which has been well seasoned and established.

Though I could also go on and on, it would be repetitive. I'm not about to go find the 700+ differences from Marina, but will only add that the carpet in the Fitness Center has been replaced by a new floor and is great.

We have cruised with many other lines, and this is our 32nd "O" cruise with many more already booked. Frankly we have every reason to continue with this remarkable company and no reason to "jump ship."

Among many operational aspects one of the main ones, which we greatly appreciate, has been the attention given when guests express concerns. Members of management listen and address issues in the most appropriate manner which satisfies the clientele and the company.

Thank you for the outstanding entertainment and the new schedule of 7P & 10P shows. It is nice to no longer have to eat early and rush to make a show.

Thank you for superb and exemplary service from all levels of staff.

Thank you for always making us feel welcome, at home, and as members of the "O" family. May we all enjoy the pleasure of many more cruises together!!!!!!

Karin & Bill Pollak

Thank you KIWP, Jim and Stan, Don and all others who have taken the time to provide observations, comment and updates on the Riviera!

I was already excited when just last week we were able to book a great deal on her for our first Oceania cruise this coming August. That excitement is compounded by being able to read "live" updates from those onboard the maiden voyage just a few days after we booked! I sense we are in for a real treat, not just with the tweaks made from Marina, but the food, the service... i could go on.

Thanks again,

Thom

We have cruised with many other lines, and this is our 32nd "O" cruise with many more already booked. Frankly we have every reason to continue with this remarkable company and no reason to "jump ship."

Karin & Bill Pollak

32 O cruises! That's fantastic. I will look forward to the day we can catch up with you -- although by that point you may have 62. ;)

We have cruised with many other lines, and this is our 32nd "O" cruise with many more already booked.

Karin & Bill Pollak

WOW

You were at 22 last March ..that is a lot of cruises in a year :eek:

I am envious

Enjoy the cruise

Sounds just like you Paul with all your cruises. welcome home btw

Not quite, but I am not complaining.

Thank you for the welcome, Debbie. It's great to travel but also very nice to be back home :)

Archived