Carnival Breeze Entertainment?

sml3

Wondering what all of your opinion is on what the entertainment will be like on the Breeze. I have only been on the Inspiration and the rest of my cruises have been with RCI. Taking a large group on their first cruise in February and would consider the Breeze if I knew there was going to be something to do at night for the 50-60 age crowd. RCI has ice skating shows, dance shows, magicians etc every night. Found on the Inspiration that most shows were audience participation shows (talent, trivia etc) and other that the one dance show for the week all that was really entertaining at night was the late night comedy. Any input from you Carnivalists??

They're supposed to have all new shows on board. Everything will be revealed once the first sailings report back with reviews mid to late June.

With John Heald as Cruise Director, you have a different "experience" in the main theatre. Some say the shows that he does are a bit bawdy, some say that they are crude and over the top, I say that's just how John is and if you don't like them, you and your group can always walk out.

What WAS incredible was the show "Destination Nowhere", which combined magic and theatrics. There also was a new production show that focused on the music of the 60s and 70s, as well as the standard "Legends" show (where the 'cast' consisted of passengers who auditioned during the various Karaoke sessions at night), and a couple other shows that I cannot remember.

There will be nightly bingo, a couple of "game show" type games, plus John's very own "Bedtime Story" show, which is TOTALLY hysterical!

I say wait and make your decision then. Regardless, she is going to be one heck of a ship, and I cannot wait to meet her in January with friends!

There appears to be several venues for entertainment, some will be new, like the 3D Theater and maybe the Punchliners Brunch. But most likely you'll ahve to wait for some reviews of the summer cruises to get a more complete picture of actual entertainment. And live groups may change by the time the Breeze arrives in the US to begin its Caribbean cruises. I will say this, based on our recent cruise ont he Liberty with its 2.0 changes, Carnvial seems to be rapidly adopting the DJ format to provide entertainment in the clubs and deck parties.

• 2 years later...

Ocean Plaza - great band playing music each night from a different decade, beginning with 50's & 60's.

Red Frog Pub - Buffett style music nightly

Atrium Lounge - Latin music several nights

Main Showroom - shows several nights with the new format

Comedy Club - several shows each night, get there early

We loved all the entertainment options on the Breeze.

Ocean Plaza - great band playing music each night from a different decade, beginning with 50's & 60's.

Red Frog Pub - Buffett style music nightly

Atrium Lounge - Latin music several nights

Main Showroom - shows several nights with the new format

Comedy Club - several shows each night, get there early

We loved all the entertainment options on the Breeze.

What shows were in the Main lounge and how long were they?

Wondering what all of your opinion is on what the entertainment will be like on the Breeze. I have only been on the Inspiration and the rest of my cruises have been with RCI.

Based on the above statement I will chime in.

We sailed Breeze last May and will say the entertainment was not impressive with the exception of the comedy club which was FANTASTIC.

If you are used to RCI entertainment I believe you will be disappointed.

Tim