missing red pull on fantasy may 04 HELP PLs

There are a couple of gals on the carnival.com forums that help with this also.

Hopefully someone will chime in with their names. I think one is named Michelle.

There are a couple of gals on the carnival.com forums that help with this also.

Hopefully someone will chime in with their names. I think one is named Michelle.

Yeah it is Mischelle she will just say to email guestcare@carnival.com and provide this in your email Please provide a very detailed description of the pictures left behind as well as the last place seen. We will do everything possible to locate them.

Missing red pullon type bag. Has pics of older couple inside.zone 6, Raymond Farmer,U144;on tag. My cell is 828-593-2152. Home is 828-627 0791 thanks.kathy farmer

Good luck, hope it turns up!

Spoke with carnival guest care. We think a young girl in the warehouse parking lot may have picked it up by mistake.sure hope they return it. The pics,as youall know,cant be replaced. Thanks to all for any help.

Spoke with carnival guest care. We think a young girl in the warehouse parking lot may have picked it up by mistake.sure hope they return it. The pics,as youall know,cant be replaced. Thanks to all for any help.

Good luck hope it turns up.

Missing red pullon type bag. Has pics of older couple inside.zone 6, Raymond Farmer,U144;on tag. My cell is 828-593-2152. Home is 828-627 0791 thanks.kathy farmer

Also post this on roll call for that particular sailing - people often check back after they have sailed to keep in touch and just may know something. Good luck

Losing a bag is my fear. I've seen people grab and go without checking the bag closely. I try to mark my bag distinctively somehow, and hope no one grabs it. Then check my own in case someone else happened to mark their bag similarly.

We walked off the ship at 6:45 this morning. We were gone before your luggage hit the warehouse. I am really sorry to hear about your lost bag. I hope you are contacted soon with good news!

Archived