Obc on my invoice help

Hello,

When I booked my cruise there was $100 obc applied in a promo and we received $250 for a price comparison.

On my invoice I can see PC S1-$50 ONBRDCR PCS4-$200 ONBRDCR

$50 plus $200 but no $100.

When I phoned I told that I had the $350 obc.Does anyone know why the $100 doesn't show on my invoice.

Have a look in the top left corner of the Confirmation invoice - Guest copy

Next to the sales agents name, does the OBC show there?

Hi

After reading this thread I thought I would check my invoice, try and guess what

"XXX PCS and sales name" no mention of OBC

I had been promised $300 x 2 for 2 inside cabins so I phoned up and sales tell me only entitiled to $200 for both cabins I polite argued and pointed out that I had recorded original call, suddenly he realised he had made a mistake and I have $300 per cabin he goes on to tell me he will send a new invoice.

try and guess what still no OBC waiting for him to finsh lunch so he can explain before I escalate problem

Anyone else had this problem?

CHECK YOUR INVOICE

We had a problem with this last year on Allure.

The promised OBC was not obvious from the invoice, so called RCCL in the Uk and asked them to confirm OBC. They did, and said it was showing up as the correct amount on the reservation screen.

On board come day 2, still no OBC showing up. Guest services stated they could find no record of it. Eventually sorted out 2 days later and after a couple of phone calls and visits to Guest Services. Who needs that?

How difficult can it be for them to simply show the breakdown and total in one simple block on the guest invoice?

This year I have two bookings: One invoice shows the OBC against the reservation agents name. The other shows it as an item line.

Hello,

When I booked my cruise there was $100 obc applied in a promo and we received $250 for a price comparison.

On my invoice I can see PC S1-$50 ONBRDCR PCS4-$200 ONBRDCR

$50 plus $200 but no $100.

When I phoned I told that I had the $350 obc.Does anyone know why the $100 doesn't show on my invoice.

Could it have been $100 pp x 2 = $200 ? or

$100 promo + $250 price comparions = $350 ? :)

No matter what...happy cruising!

OBC appears on the booking documents. However, a recent experience (just finished cruise on May 13, 2012) aboard Nowegian Pearl might help those trying to save the pennies.

On other cruises with Norwegain, any unused OBC was applied to the bill and certainly helped off-set gratuity charges. Although the booking document stated OBC, the final bill showed that the credit was "non-refundable." At no point was that fact discolsed until debarkation day.

The LESSON....Past practices aren't always followed. Use the on-board credit for some expenses. The decision about crediting the account is being made by a company representative somewhere (not on the ship).

On Indy in January our promised OBC was not showing and guest relations said they had no knowledge of it. Luckily I had taken copy correspondence from when we booked (direct with RCCL). They said they still had to check with the UK office and it took another couple of days before it showed in our account.

Archived