Golden/Grand Princess favorite places to sit on deck

apex

Where is your favoirte place to sit on deck for the Golden/Grand princess ships  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Where is your favoirte place to sit on deck for the Golden/Grand princess ships

• Around the main outdoor pool (Neptunes reef)
    • Around the Lotus Spa lap pool
    • Around the Calypso reef pool
    • Around the adults only aft pool
    • Other
    • In the Sun
    • In the Shade

I am a shade lover and I also like to see whats going on. My favorite place to sit is against the wall under the overhang on the top deck overlooking the neptunes reef pool. Shady and a great view of the pool.

When I eat at the Horizon court, I love sitting at a table next to the window... There is just something so surreal about eating lunch in the middle of the ocean!! I am sure many people here can understand what I mean whe I say that the ocean can be so "hypotizing"!!

And of course, I also love sitting on my balcony, eating breakfast in the morinings!

One other amazing spot is up in the nightclub... It is usually very quiet during the day... A great place to sit!!

I wanted to vote for two - but opted for Neptune's pool (second - in the sun) - love the music and the activity to watch and being close to the pizza. This vote might change after sailing on a ship when MUTS is installed. It wasn't on the Grand when I sailed it and it's still not on the Golden - don't think I'd be crazy about listening to movies during the day - I like the steel drum band sounds.

Kaye

I love the Terrace Pool area. The great thing is that there is usually shade there for me from the walkway to Skywalkers. And my DH likes to be in the sun and can usually find a chair close by.

There is a rumor that there is a crew only pool at the front of the ship where the showgirls and showboys get an all over tan.

That would be a good place to hang out.

Secret Outside Deck At Front Of Coral And Island Princess?

from

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=136246&highlight=crew

Hi there! They do have a special pool for the crew on most ships. I was watching the Travel Channel yesterday about cruise ships and they showed where the crew hung out and their pools...very nice (although small)! They are on there as long as we are, and need a place to relax on their time off as well. :) Almost makes me wish I could work on a cruise ship! :)

Keri

1st cruise-Golden Princess-June 1, 2005-Western European Capitals

They do have a special pool for the crew on most ships. I was watching the Travel Channel yesterday about cruise ships and they showed where the crew hung out and their pools

Were they topless?

• 3 weeks later...

It really depends where you are in the world when you are on one of these ships! I loved sitting inside of the hot tub on the Sports Deck aft. Sitting outside was near impossible in the British Isles due to the weather. BRRRRR it was chilly! I really did enjoy the Golden and I look forward to sailing on her again, maybe in a warmer climate.

Like to get something light to eat from the Horizon Court and sit out by the aft pool with a good book and a cool drink. Liked it even better when our daughter and grand daughter were with us.

Archived