Ready To Go!!

free spirit

Leaving one week from today and I'm soooo ready:) I believe I have everything..comfy clothes, shoes, bathing suits, sunblock, cameras, $ and a willing attitude for some fun in the sun!! Any last minute suggestions?

free spirit

it sounds like you have it all. especially your attitude about having fun and enjoying the trip. you ''''WILL'''' have a great time just by taking this along with you :) .

happy sailing

Leaving one week from today and I'm soooo ready:) I believe I have everything..comfy clothes, shoes, bathing suits, sunblock, cameras, $ and a willing attitude for some fun in the sun!! Any last minute suggestions?

Your attitude is the most important thing to take! You can always buy whatever you might need if you have forgotten something.

One thing I found useful on our cruises was a post a note pad - I used it to leave the cabin steward messages as well as my husband and friends that we traveled with but were staying on another deck.

Enjoy your trip!

Have you done all the arrangement you need to about being away? I sometimes put off canceling our newspaper and putting a hold on our mail.

Hey geoherb! I've gotten all of that taken care of..and my my little baby

(my yorkie) is going off to grandma's house:) I'll fill ya in on all the details when I return!

don't forget the FILM for the camera!

Archived