Carnival Spirit and Captains Circle

Hi all,

Just wondering whether if I book a cruise on Carnival Spirit, points would go towards my Captains Circle?

Thought I had read something about it recently, but can't seem to locate the thread.

Hi all,

Just wondering whether if I book a cruise on Carnival Spirit, points would go towards my Captains Circle?

Thought I had read something about it recently, but can't seem to locate the thread.

i heard that Carnival points dont go towards Princess or P&O....they are seperate.....you can put in your URN number and see if you get a discount

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1628794&highlight=carnival+cruise+credits+with+princess

i heard that Carnival points dont go towards Princess or P&O....they are seperate.....you can put in your URN number and see if you get a discount

Thanks Bob,

Am currently talking to Di on the phone and she said "see you on Radiance":D

Hi all,

We were told in February that just P&O UK and P&O Australia counted towards the Captain's Circle and maybe some old Sitmar cruises.

Also, it is true that since January, you don't have to complete one Princess cruise before you can be a member and attend the Captain's Cocktail Party.

I believe that Carnival Australia cruises (so cruises on the Spirit) will count as a P&O/Princess cruise towards your captains circle membership.

I will try and find the thread that contains this information and I will add a link below.

Edit: Here it is, http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1608108

i posted a link in post #2 http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...+with+princess

Is the Spirit officially owned by Carnival Aust Now? If so, then what I am about to say is not relevant.

We are doing a Carnival cruise in the States soon. I emailed them re past passenger from Princess and P&O Aust. The email I received in return stated an emphatic "NO", because Carnival Aust comes under a different umbrella to Carnival USA.....hence no deals for us.

I had also rang Carnival Aust, and they didn't know, but said they 'assumed' we would qualify.....they were wrong.

Archived