Souks&sangria 8th may

jimbob1981

Currently on this cruise and in Gibraltar so I thought I would do a quick update

First time on island escape after being on the previous island star in 2006 followed by the Thomson destiny and ocean village.yes the ship is old but clean and well maintained with new carpets in the public areas. The cabin is very clean and tidy with comfy beds and a powerful shower.the staff are serving the food in the beachcomber and island restaurant after a outbreak of norovirus on previous cruises. The entertainment so far is excellent and the all inclusive package well worth it.only negative point is some of the staff are not very pleasant and i have found some treat you differently if you are on all inclusive also the soft drinks are out of bottles so you get a flat soft drinks. Right best get back to enjoying Gibraltar after a quick lunch Stop and taking advantage of the free wi fi.

James

No the wifi is not free it is 4.50 for 30 mins in the cyber cafe or cafe Brasil however it does not work and they still charge you we tried to get the money back but they wouldn't.said they could reset our minutes so my advice is don't use it and wait till you are in port

Thanks for that, I did use it last year and thought that maybe this year it was free. Some of the Pubs and Cafes where I live are starting to offer free wifi, I suppose for the price of the cruise it is asking a bit too much. LOL

Archived