SUITE QUESTION-Benefits not listed on RCCL.com FOS

We are sailing on Freedom in a RFS ( yes, I know it is not posh! We love these suites)

I had saved a computer file full of all the Suite Benefits that are NOT listed on the RCL website. Of course my Mac converted the text to Sanskrit, so I can longer read it.

I remember something about a galley tour, booking cabanas on Cocoa Cay..but not much else. I did a forum search and came up with too much info to manage.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks!

We are sailing on Freedom in a RFS ( yes, I know it is not posh! We love these suites)

I had saved a computer file full of all the Suite Benefits that are NOT listed on the RCL website. Of course my Mac converted the text to Sanskrit, so I can longer read it.

I remember something about a galley tour, booking cabanas on Cocoa Cay..but not much else. I did a forum search and came up with too much info to manage.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm not familiar with cabanas on Cocoa Cay, but if in a suite, you can book a cabana at Barefoot Beach on Labadee.

Gold SeaPass card holders have access to a specialty restaurant to eat their meal from the Windjammer, reserved seating poolside, at the ice rink, and the theater. You will also have a private waiting area for disembarkation, priority tendering, and are able to order meals from room service from the full MDR menu.

There has never been a scheduled galley tour in my times in a full suite, but you can certainly request one from the concierge. We were lucky once to join a requested galley tour on the Explorer.

On some cruises we were able to get pool towels without having our cards swiped, but weren't able to on the Navigator in March. Not sure if that was a fleet wide change or not.

This is what I have recieved from the concierge about week prior to sailing:

"Use of the Concierge Lounge

Spa Bathrobes for use onboard

Upgraded amenities for the bathroom

Continental breakfast served in the lounge daily from 8:00 am to 10:00 am

Hors d’oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary bar setup served in the lounge every evening in the Concierge Lounge Deck #9 from 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM.

Daily menus displayed and pre-ordering availability for your dinner wine

Full Dining Room room-service privilege (available when Dining Room is open)

Reservations for any of our specialty restaurants, sports activities, Explorations, salon and spa services, etc.

Arrangements for private parties

Limited VIP lounge chair set-up near the pool bar area between decks 11 and 12

Port & Shopping advice

Business services such as faxing, copies, etc.

Priority tendering upon request

Cocktail party hosted by the Captain (invitations will be sent)

Reserved VIP seats for production shows and ice shows (please show Cruise Director’s staff your gold Sea Pass card at the entrance).

Reserved private seating during breakfast and lunch at the Windjammer Café in the Portofino’s dining area from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm (please see your service personnel for directions).

The Concierge Lounge is a private area accessible on a 24- hour basis with your Sea Pass Card.

The Concierge Lounge is designated as a smoke-free area. We respectfully request that guests observe a Smart Casual dress code when visiting the Lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times).

To ensure all our guests are able to enjoy this exclusive lounge we require that all guests 20 years and younger must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times."

Enjoy your cruise!!

OMG... I loved the RFS on Freedom...

I hope you aren't on Deck 8.... those cabins have balconies that are not covered; and when they wash the windows of the Windjammer, those aft balconies on Deck 8 get soaked. They DO NOT send notices allof the time either.

Other than that, the RFS is great. When I was on FOTS therewas only the two of us; we each had a bedroom and a bathroom.

OMG... I loved the RFS on Freedom...

I hope you aren't on Deck 8.... those cabins have balconies that are not covered; and when they wash the windows of the Windjammer, those aft balconies on Deck 8 get soaked. They DO NOT send notices allof the time either.

Other than that, the RFS is great. When I was on FOTS therewas only the two of us; we each had a bedroom and a bathroom.

How can I thank you? was able to switch to deck nine- they just had a cancellation -fortunatley I I called right after I read this!!!!

We always have the RFS- perfect for us and the 3 kids- one is a sleep walker, no way I am doing even adjoining cabins. Love them, evven without the GLITZ!!

Thansk for your info!!!

How can I thank you? was able to switch to deck nine- they just had a cancellation -fortunatley I I called right after I read this!!!!

We always have the RFS- perfect for us and the 3 kids- one is a sleep walker, no way I am doing even adjoining cabins. Love them, evven without the GLITZ!!

Thansk for your info!!!

You are very welcome. I had a pair of jeans drying on the lounger while I was in port shopping. Returned to the cabin to find them soaked in dirty, soapy water. No announcements that the Windjammer windows were gonna be washed....

I spoke to the Hotel Manager, and even provided an inexpensive "FIX" to this problem; he was not even interested in my suggestion....

... We respectfully request that guests observe a Smart Casual dress code when visiting the Lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times).

Enjoy your cruise!!

Is this really true in the CL? Is the dress code really smart casual for breakfast or lunch on the Allure? I understand the no swimwear, but smart casual at 8 am sounds over the top.

Archived