Please post pictures of your MDR waitstaff

419112_10101466578566643_85849234_n.jpg

This is us with Richard on this Freedom this past January.

This is an awesome photo! You look so genuinely happy!

I will be going on Freedom in October, maybe I will see Richard, or better yet, we will get him for our waiter!

This was Assadee on the Carnival Spirit in 2009. We met up with her again on the Carnival Glory in 2011. Unfortunately on Glory she was in the YTD room and we were assigned Late Dining. However, we did manage to ask for her table during lunch one day and had a good time catching up with her. She certainly remembered us 2 years later.

232323232%7Ffp43374%3Enu%3D3253%3E2%3C7%3E336%3EWSNRCG%3D32%3A%3A35%3C%3A3%3B327nu0mrj

original.jpg

Romeo was the Assistant on our Freedom cruise in November of 2010! It was his last cruise before returning home! I asked him what he was going to do and he laughed and said make babies!

This is an awesome photo! You look so genuinely happy!

I will be going on Freedom in October, maybe I will see Richard, or better yet, we will get him for our waiter!

Thank you!

Richard was by far the best waiter we have ever had. So friendly and a sweetie!

MomnMeCruise0311251.jpg

Tall one is David..he was headed to the Magic after his tour on the Inspiration in March 2011. Julius Ceasar was our head waiter, and we ran into him again on the Destiny in September 2011..

He didn't remember me....

Here is a pic of Joel and Marvin with us on the Dream. We had YTD and were able to have them each night we went to the MDR. They were GREAT and very funny! :D

DSCN0500.jpg

We had Joel on YTD on the Freedom some years ago. That guy was a hoot. But he was VERY attentive to my food allergies, and I am very grateful for service above and beyond. He's a good one!

MomnMeCruise0311251.jpg

Tall one is David..he was headed to the Magic after his tour on the Inspiration in March 2011. Julius Ceasar was our head waiter, and we ran into him again on the Destiny in September 2011..

He didn't remember me....

Looks like you has a real character!:)

Looks like you has a real character!:)

David was a riot...Pretty good pole dancer, too :)

Julius loves to do talk radio, and has a lovely Elvis impersonation...and oh can he sing!!! Maybe he was just tired and hated ATD on the Destiny..he just wasn't as much fun.

So far, this has been my most memorable waiter team. Martina, and her boys. Martina is from Czech Republic, Srdjan and Jovan from Serbia. We've known each other, on the Carnival Magic, a total of 37 nights. They are not only great waiters but they're SUPER friendly and fun. Did I mention that Martina has incredible BLUE eyes? :D

622293687_MatinaSrdjanJovann.jpg.aa3231a6228d3a6565d44db3adffff95.jpg

Here is a pic of Joel and Marvin with us on the Dream. We had YTD and were able to have them each night we went to the MDR. They were GREAT and very funny! :D

DSCN0500.jpg

Oh my! We have had Joel twice! Both on the Elation! He is an awesome waiter! Does a great job!

I love this thread! It makes me want to go pull all of our previous waitstaff!!!

Here some some of the wonderful waitstaff that we have had on some of our cruises :

This is Damir from Croatia. We have had him once (on the Celebration back in 2003) but have ran into him another time on the Ecstasy (2004). He is by far the BEST waiter we have ever had (and probably will ever have). The things he did for us and especially my sister (he treated her like a princess).

7196321818_e7208ff6eb.jpg

----------

This is Wanida and Arta. They were wonderful! Alaska cruise on the Spirit 2010.

7196324992_1df15422a5.jpg

------------

This is on our November cruise on the Magic. Melody, once again I can't remember the one in the middle, and Slobadon (spelling is probably not correct :p). Once again They were WONDERFUL!

7196330292_5c60ea0dab.jpg

--------

Antonious....Oh Antonious! The best bar server in the entire world. There was

NEVER a dull moment with him! Had him in November and December!

7196337978_ec96655a1f.jpg

7196348478_3dd6c56b9f.jpg

Edited by krw_2009

On our December Cruise on the Magic we had Roberto (on the left) and Deden (pronounced DEADEND on the right).

7196341702_7c7ae65ed4.jpg

--------

This is Chris - The Maitre d! Thanks for making my 21st Birthday the best!

7196359492_ec094948e1.jpg

---------

Here is Joel on the 2005 Ealtion cruise - we just ran into him on this cruise. He is so funny! We had Si and Tina (I think is her name)! There is a story behind that group! We pretty much just had Si all by himself that cruise! He did great!

7196529190_ed517d2c45.jpg

7196527420_bb95cebafe.jpg

7196528298_e34edde4aa.jpg

Zoron and Zvanimair (the two on the outside) from Croatia we had on the Ecstasy in 2004. They were wonderful!

7196322960_7827bbbfab.jpg

---------

We had Joel and Rita on the Eation in 2004. Sadly we had to change tables so then we had Henry and Nicholi!

7196524530_30809aab3d.jpg

7196526514_dbfcc50437.jpg

----------

This is all I had on the computer - I need to go look for more pictures! :p

Edited by krw_2009

It is funny how some have had the same waiters! I love seeing the photos too, its great. Some of them can be so friendly and love getting their pictures taken with the guests.

I still have to find mine from the Fascination from Feb. 2011 - we had Panki (indian guy) and someone from Indonesia (I think)..he must not have thought we could pronounce his name because he told us to call him Walmart! LOL

Fun thread. Our first cruise ever was on the Ecstasy back in Aug of 2004. We had a waiter by the name of Wency (sp) who was very good. He was funny with loads of energy. Does anyone know if he is still on Carnival ships. Thanks

These are our servers Jin and Lee with my daughter on the Dream last

summer. They were awesome!

6-27-11276.jpg[/img]

We had the waiter on the right (I believe her name was Ni, not Lee) on our Valor cruise in January. She was very good... she started bringing us and our tablemates multiple entrees even though we didn't order them because she wanted us to get the full menu tasting experience! :cool: