Cabin Key Cards Access

B17

We are a family travelling with my son who will have a seperate cabin next door. We would like to be able to get hold of an additional key card so we can also access his cabin. Are they ok with this request at the pursers desk if we ask for one also vice versa. We thought it would be good to get him a key to our cabin too. Will there be any issues with this?

We are a family travelling with my son who will have a seperate cabin next door. We would like to be able to get hold of an additional key card so we can also access his cabin. Are they ok with this request at the pursers desk if we ask for one also vice versa. We thought it would be good to get him a key to our cabin too. Will there be any issues with this?

Should be no problem...it's' not an uncommon request.

I have done this without any problems. The additional key will only allow access can not be used to purchase anything so ensure that you bring your key card for your on board drinks from your room and your son has his key for his room (and his on board buying).

Archived