Verandah Deck 8 - midship / across from 8349 and 8351

Lido Deck 9 - midship / across from 9268 and 9270

Hours: hours posted on the door to the Laundry

Function: Self-Service Launderette

2 or 3 washers

2 or 3 dryers

1 iron and ironing board

Vending machines dispense small boxes of detergent and water softener

Yes, all Carnival Ships have laundry facilities on every other deck. It's $3 to wash and $3 to dry each load. Be sure to bring a roll (or two) of quarters, because even though some take your S&S card sometimes they have a hard time connecting to the computer and the desk may not have change.

They also sometimes have a $10 "stuff the bag" cleaning service special during the cruise.

We were on the Freedom not long ago and I used the laundry room on our deck. The dryer sounds expensive at $3 but that gives you a whole bunch of time. I don't remember exactly because there was time left from a previous user when I put my laundry in, but it seems like I got an hour or so for my $3, plus about 10 minutes that was left...and when I took my clothes out there was still some time left for the next user. You do need quarters, but they aren't as expensive (considering the size and duration) as it sounds like they are.

Dream in April. Laundry we used on tenth floor behind the elevators. As indicated 3 dollars per load for washer or dryer. Take some tide pods and bounce sheets in a ziplock bag

Didn't need the quarters as the sign and sail card worked just fine. Three or four washers and definitely 4 dryers. Don't think you got an hour on the dryer but it was enough to do our loads. Really clean and never busy.

We will pack lighter next time and do a load a couple of days early in the morning. Never had to wait for a machine.

We did a load a couple of weeks ago on the Liberty. I brought a roll of quarters with me when it was time to dry because most laundry mats only give you 15 minutes for $3. I was suprised that it was 1 hr. for $3!

Take some tide pods and bounce sheets in a ziplock bag

We take those sheets that have the soap and fabric softener together. Throw it in the washer, then throw it in the dryer for the softener. Works great and you don't have to worry about spillage.

Archived