Caffine free diet soft drinks on Marina

JAKUEHNLE

Hi LuAnn :), liked the advice about pre ordering I will try that next time we're on the Marina in January! I managed to get the room steward to bring me some diet/caffeine free canada dry ginger ale, on the trip we did in March with you...however, I also had a problem getting this in the dining rooms or bars on the ship. At the Martini bar, I requested it several nights running, each time hoping that they'd have it there when it had been previously requested but the answer was always no....:confused:

GF...that's the way to go!!! LuAnn

So...right now...if you want it...pre order it and bring it with you to venues outside your cabin....it is what it is!! ...as I said ...please understand this is based on OUR experiences...not yours...as you don't drink "the stuff"! :rolleyes: LuAnn

As I said before people should not have to go back to their cabin & carry the soda to any dining venue.

No need to be rude about it :eek:

As I said before people should not have to go back to their cabin & carry the soda to any dining venue.

No need to be rude about it :eek:

I am telling you and my fellow CCers what it is like on board!! as I said..."It is What It Is..."....that's not being "rude"...that is telling the truth! LuAnn

for those of us who drink "the stuff"...it has been our experience, when on board, that you can't get it in the dining venues or the bars...I would guess they may have on board a limited amount based on the pre sailing requests. Those cans may not be that quickly available to a staff person in a bar or restaurant...

So...right now...if you want it...pre order it and bring it with you to venues outside your cabin....it is what it is!! ...as I said ...please understand this is based on OUR experiences...not yours...as you don't drink "the stuff"! :rolleyes: LuAnn

We too, drink Caffeine Free Diet Coke.. Any advice on how early to "pre order" it.... Did you call Oceania, or have your TA do it.

Thanks!

We too, drink Caffeine Free Diet Coke.. Any advice on how early to "pre order" it.... Did you call Oceania, or have your TA do it.

Thanks!

with a TA I called her and asked her to request what we wanted...she then called O ..I think it was about a month or so out! No problem...O is happy to provide!! Enjoy your cruise!!! LuAnn

Archived