How to board the ship?

Ricky Chan

This is our first cruise with Oceania. I am concern as how to check in at the cruise terminal. We have already registered immigration information on-line. With the other cruise lines, I print the boarding pass after registering, but not with Oceania. Am I missing something?

Help is appreciated.

Ricky

In your booklet there is a page at the front with all the info show up at the port with your documents they will give you "world card" & take your photo

Then off you go

Enjoy

Thanks LHT28 and YoHoHo.

In other words, all we need to do is to present our passports

Ricky

Correct

At the port of Miami they wanted to see our page in the booklet or proof we were on the cruise before letting us into the building

Other ports were no problem

Lyn

Thanks LHT28 and YoHoHo.

In other words, all we need to do is to present our passports

Ricky

They will also ask for a credit card to cover your on board expenses as ships are a cash free society. Then they will take your photo and issue you your world card. One other thing you must complete a short medical questionair. Then go aboard and enjoy your cruise.

Bill

It appears they have stopped mailing out the "Blue Book". Now you just get a 3 page pdf attachment to an email. But it has the embarkation time near the top of the 1st page. I miss the book. Bring it back, Oceania!

Got our 'Blue book' today for our 11 June sailing ex Miami so it seems as if they are still mailing it out, although I'd prefer a simple email to save paper (save the planet etc), or maybe a less weighty tome.

It appears they have stopped mailing out the "Blue Book". Now you just get a 3 page pdf attachment to an email. But it has the embarkation time near the top of the 1st page. I miss the book. Bring it back, Oceania!

The Blue book is still out .....maybe you should check with your TA

My TA just has the booklet sent directly to me ...it always arrives FEDEX from O

I received our blue book three weeks ago for our June 11 cruise.

Ricky

Archived