Summit - aq 1138 or ss 6132

SANDY823

opinions wanted -- ...

repo from San Juan to NJ - via Bermuda-- April 27, 2013 -

if money not the issue- which cabin would you pick ?

aft aqua 1138 - or ss 6132 and why ?

thinking lots of Atlantic ocean for aft- SS 6132 could have lots of wind- albeit bigger cabin and bigger balcony ---(know 6145 and 6146 are prime, but not avail )

would love opinions -- i know the aft aquas are new -will be in 1140 in 4 weeks- but need to make decision asap for 2013.

thanks

I would go for the sky suite. The AQ class does nothing for me, and I love the suite benefits, even thogh the sky suite is not that large. If you spend all your sea days on the balcony only, the wind could be an issue.

I agree. Although I love an aft room, I love the suite and perks just as much. I have 6132 in January 2012. I was told by CC members that the cabin is 1-2 feet biggger than standard SS and the balcony is huge. Wind will definintely be a factor but I don't mind as we will be in port almost everyday with the itinerary we have. 2 lounge chairs a full table and 2 table chairs on the balcony! Also, you get a complimentary meal in a specialty restaurant and new suite perks. Good luck!

Just got off the Summit and was in AQ. The AQ is not the same as on the S class. Balcony is small, no foot stools. We were on deck 9 but those on 11 said they were impressed. Persian Gardens is disappointing, no loungers and no windows.

Unless eating in Blu means a lot take the suite if you want more room. Don't know what the perks are in the suite but Blu was the only thing worth anything in AQ.

We booked cabin 6132 for our cruise next year and I was wondering if the bathroom in this cabin smaller than other ss? Thought I read somewhere that it only has one sink.

This is the bathroom on the Summit 6132 in June 2011. Good size.

232323232%7Ffp53397%3Enu%3D47%3C7%3E549%3E234%3EWSNRCG%3D3665959693325nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53393%3Enu%3D47%3C7%3E549%3E234%3EWSNRCG%3D366596777%3B325nu0mrj

This is a great cabin. The balconey is huge but no privacy from above and while at sea to windy to eat breakfast outside. I would book again.

Archived