Explorer D2 (superior) balcony cabin deck 7

No DVD players to my knowledge. It's been a while since I was on explorer - I can't remember if she's one w/ flat screens or not (that might alter if it has an HDMI in).

Give a quick call to the RC line and ask what they presently have in the rooms.

I do know they have the flat screens, just thinking someone on here would know the answer. Thx anyway.

No DVD players to my knowledge. It's been a while since I was on explorer - I can't remember if she's one w/ flat screens or not (that might alter if it has an HDMI in).

Give a quick call to the RC line and ask what they presently have in the rooms.

Question for all those seasoned Explorer sailers.

Is there a dvd player in these rooms? If not can you bring a small one with you?

Thanks to those that reply :)

No DVD player.

You can bring one if you want, but, you will not be able to plug it into the TV set, as all of the jacks are disabled, at least on our last cruise.

Thanks everyone. Not a big deal really. How are the channels on RCCL?

horrible.

you will NOT have actual network TV..you'll have Faux (oops sorry..fox news) , int'l CNN...a couple ESPNs...and a bunch of recycled stuff...that they've been showing for years..

Thanks everyone. Not a big deal really. How are the channels on RCCL?

The most entertaining thing on TV was reviewing your charges on line and seeing what bars you were in the night before.:rolleyes::eek:

I always turn the news on in the morning, the dvd player would have been to watch a movie late night before falling asleep as we do at home. Thanks for your info.

horrible.

you will NOT have actual network TV..you'll have Faux (oops sorry..fox news) , int'l CNN...a couple ESPNs...and a bunch of recycled stuff...that they've been showing for years..

Also, keep in mind not all of the TVs have been upgraded to flat screens.

If you have a portable DVD player you can bring your own movies to watch.

Some of the movies shown in the theatre will be shown in your cabin as well -- free movies.

First time ever last trip tried the pay for movies. First one worked very well. Second selection -- "The Help" -- refused to load properly and it took them over a day to get to work. Then they charged me for the first attempt and I had to remind them that I had called and reported a problem. Last night of the cruise I waited on line about 45 minutes to have the charge removed from my bill. I don't mind paying for something that I watched, but first attempt never even loaded pass the title screen!

MARAPRINCE

I loved the movie The Help.

Glad you finally got your problem resolved. I"m with you, I have no problem paying for anything as long as I get what I pay for.

Also, keep in mind not all of the TVs have been upgraded to flat screens.

If you have a portable DVD player you can bring your own movies to watch.

Some of the movies shown in the theatre will be shown in your cabin as well -- free movies.

First time ever last trip tried the pay for movies. First one worked very well. Second selection -- "The Help" -- refused to load properly and it took them over a day to get to work. Then they charged me for the first attempt and I had to remind them that I had called and reported a problem. Last night of the cruise I waited on line about 45 minutes to have the charge removed from my bill. I don't mind paying for something that I watched, but first attempt never even loaded pass the title screen!

MARAPRINCE

Archived