recommend wave runners

Boatingmom

same here -

I read about Aqua Mania adventures, http://www.stmaarten-activities.com/

and have sent them an email with questions. I would prefer to not book in advance and just show up and decide what we feel like doing. However, I want to make sure that is a good idea. I'll let you know what they say. In the meantime, hope someone answers!

:DThanks. I was considering jet skiis or the capt alan three snorkel tour. I dont really want to do it on my on unless we just go to maho beach. Already did the Lord Sheffield Adventure and Orient Beach. Was looking for something a little different. Please let me know what they say.

I received the info via email today. If you would like to share your email, I can forward it to you. They gave me all the prices and they have two areas - one near the port at Divi and then one farther away at Simpson Bay. Still not sure what we are doing but know we don't want to snorkel (maybe on our own from the beach but not an official snorkel excursion) and no interest to watch planes land and take off.

We have decided to just play it by ear and not book anything in advance. If that means we are just stuck on a beautiful beach with no "toys" to play with, oh well. . . There are worse things in life, right? We just think once we get there we will be able to find something, maybe can negotiate a little - whatever. We don't have our hearts set on anything or we would book in advance. Never did hear back from an email to Bernards. . .

• 2 weeks later...

When we were at Orient on the Bernard's Tour in Feb, they rented waverunners on the beach. No reservations required. They went up and down the beach asking if you wanted to rent one. I didn't note the price. If you aren't doing a tour, you can just cab it there for $6 to $8 per person.

Archived