How can you find out if a ship is fully booked?

Does anyone have any tips on how you can find out if a ship is completely booked?

For my sail date , if i do a search the only cabin that appears to be available is the royal suite .... We sail on 23 oct which is still 5 months away so surely its not full yet????

it is saturday night...the IT people are having fun messing with the website..as they do EVERY week....

as for finding out if it's full? if it says N/A when you try and book, then it is full...but don't look at the site on Saturday night..ever.....that's when they diddle....instead...go out, have fun!!:p

It has had N/A for a week now and the only room that comes up even if you click book is the royal suite. I bought thr owners suite last sunday for my MIL ...

Is this possible that it could be booked 5 months out from sailing?

Maybe when final payment is due in late July some cabins will come back?

What about if wholesalers are holding some - is that possible? And would RCI know about them???

I have some other family members who are interested in booking cabins? Any tips please?

A similar situation has occurred with the 2nd leg of my B2B. For months now it has been varying between nothing at all to a very few and then this week a bunch of D1's and JS's appeared. There is no way to tell if TA's have taken up a bunch of rooms with a view to selling them on.

Archived