Zumba Question

I know zumba is not offered on board, but my partner is a zumba instructor and was looking for someplace she could do it. Is there such a place on board the Allure? If anyone wants to join her, i'm sure she wouldn't mind. 7 days to go!!!:D

I know zumba is not offered on board, but my partner is a zumba instructor and was looking for someplace she could do it. Is there such a place on board the Allure? If anyone wants to join her, i'm sure she wouldn't mind. 7 days to go!!!:D

If she finds a place to teach I would LOVE to Zumba!!! Keep us posted :)

I was on the ALLURE Oct 9th and ZUMBA was indeed offered!

It wasn't in the gym, but it was open to everyone. One of the cruise staff has her ZUMBA certification. It was 3 times during the cruise, she stood on top/above Cupcake place and we all were looking up at her from the Royal Promenade. It was definitely an easier routine but it was available...:cool:

We had a Zumba like class on our Freedom cruise a few weeks ago, the CD introduced the instructor and said she would be teaching a "Latin Fitness Class" as they could not call it the "other name" due to licensing issues. It was held several times on the pool deck. It was an ok class but someone experienced with Zumba would probably be disappointed.

Sherri:)

We had a Zumba like class on our Freedom cruise a few weeks ago, the CD introduced the instructor and said she would be teaching a "Latin Fitness Class" as they could not call it the "other name" due to licensing issues. It was held several times on the pool deck. It was an ok class but someone experienced with Zumba would probably be disappointed.

Sherri:)

WOW...ok, thanks for this info. Hmm, now my wheels are turning.

Actually you may be in luck as I believe Anna Bass will be CD on the Allure at the same time as you and she ran a couple of Zumba classes in one of the lounges when she was CD on Grandeur last year. I suggest you go and find her and ask if she's planning on doing something - she's very nice and approachable. :)

Actually you may be in luck as I believe Anna Bass will be CD on the Allure at the same time as you and she ran a couple of Zumba classes in one of the lounges when she was CD on Grandeur last year. I suggest you go and find her and ask if she's planning on doing something - she's very nice and approachable. :)

Thank you for that. I will definitely look for her.:)

Archived