Looking forward to HMC!!

tayzia00

I just heard word that I an excursions agent has secured the Private Oasis on HMC for me and my group!!!!!:D This is great news!!! I missed out on HMC last August bc we had no cabana and it was too hot to just stay on the island with no real santuary from the sun. I am looking forward to the Private Oasis, especially after all the great reviews I've read and pics ive seen!!:D

You will have a marvelous time! Our roll call group had it last August. Fabulous food and service. It has spoiled me for HMC forever.

How many people did you have in your roll call group??? And if you don't mind me asking what did each person have to pay because our roll call group is looking into this for our trip in December??

You will have a marvelous time! Our roll call group had it last August. Fabulous food and service. It has spoiled me for HMC forever.

I can't wait!!! The more I read about the great time people had the more I'm looking forward to HMC!!! Only 206 more days till HMC!!!!:D

We were with Cruise Envy. It really was a great time (also helped by having great people to share the oasis:)). This year we're back to a regular cabana and I know we'll enjoy it, but we'll probably steal a few envious looks at the oasis.:p

I didn't try it, but some of the folks in our group had the "island fish" that you see on the lunch menu. It really looked good and the folks who tried it really enjoyed it, so if I had it to do over again I'd order the fish for lunch. It's cooked for you right by the oasis.

Archived