Need a picture of TUESDAY (from the elevator)

hi!! anyone out there that's been on allure/oasis have a picture of tuesday in the elevator that they can post?! i am working on our family photo book and i organize my pics by the days of the week and i forgot to take a pic of tuesday!! thanks!!

hi!! anyone out there that's been on allure/oasis have a picture of tuesday in the elevator that they can post?! i am working on our family photo book and i organize my pics by the days of the week and i forgot to take a pic of tuesday!! thanks!!

Just made me laugh - we were arranging to meet the people we met on our table and they said we will meet you at the Saturday lift. It made us chuckle and them also when we explained that the days are changed each midnight each day and they didn't believe us. My mission (and I did accept it) was to try to catch the lift man.

I hung around near one lift and went down to the lowest floor and as soon as the doors opened the lift man was there with his cart. He tried to wave me away and put his finger to his lips to keep it secret. I explained (in my tipsy state) that I needed a photo so he obliged so I could prove it. As I returned up in the lift it didn't stop on the floor where everyone was waiting but I showed them thumbs up and they were laughing.

Next minute the lift had stopped on an upper floor and the captain and his party entered. It was his birthday so cheekily wished him happy birthday and asked if I could have a photograph with him.

The next time my party saw me was coming down in the lift with the captains arm around my shoulder having a photo taken. Result - 2 photo opportunities in one.

Still tickles us :)1644353412_voyager2.jpg.0fa3cafeb5bdc07ea0a31c0c88d6e572.jpg

119402508_voyager1.jpg.b8ebca995a47ed0745f0ad3756e794e7.jpg

Just made me laugh - we were arranging to meet the people we met on our table and they said we will meet you at the Saturday lift. It made us chuckle and them also when we explained that the days are changed each midnight each day and they didn't believe us. My mission (and I did accept it) was to try to catch the lift man.

I hung around near one lift and went down to the lowest floor and as soon as the doors opened the lift man was there with his cart. He tried to wave me away and put his finger to his lips to keep it secret. I explained (in my tipsy state) that I needed a photo so he obliged so I could prove it. As I returned up in the lift it didn't stop on the floor where everyone was waiting but I showed them thumbs up and they were laughing.

Next minute the lift had stopped on an upper floor and the captain and his party entered. It was his birthday so cheekily wished him happy birthday and asked if I could have a photograph with him.

The next time my party saw me was coming down in the lift with the captains arm around my shoulder having a photo taken. Result - 2 photo opportunities in one.

Still tickles us :)[ATTACH]234164[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]234165[/ATTACH]

I loved your story.

I do the exact same thing, so if someone else would not have done it, I would have sent you one of mine. Great way to organize my picture show. I start each day with the day of the week from the elevator.

Just made me laugh - we were arranging to meet the people we met on our table and they said we will meet you at the Saturday lift.

Funny! On our last cruise my boyfriend also called it the "Saturday elevator". He did not realize until I pointed out on MONDAY that it changed the days! He had only been on Monarch previously (on RCI) so that was new to him....and actually me too. My newest RCI ship before Liberty in 2011 was on Grandeur in 2007!

Still tickles us :)[ATTACH]234164[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]234165[/ATTACH]

My (17 yo) daughter missed her midnight curfew on Jewel by 10 minutes one night and I was starting to steam and had just put on sweats to go find her when she came down the hall sheepishly apologizing. " mom, we just wanted see the man change the days in th elevator". I couldn't possibly be angry with her- she's such a great kid, and I could understand why she wanted to do this!:D

That gives me an idea for my upcoming Allure cruise; thanks! I'm wondering the best time to take the picture on such a big ship though. I guess I'll be up late every night!

If you get all ready, you can snap it as soon as everyone gets on and off...I found everyone very accommodating. If we were alone on the elevator, I snapped quickly before the next stop. Be ready to go with your camera every time you ride till you get it!

If you get all ready, you can snap it as soon as everyone gets on and off...I found everyone very accommodating. If we were alone on the elevator, I snapped quickly before the next stop. Be ready to go with your camera every time you ride till you get it!

Thanks, I will try it that way! :D

Here is another one to consider. A little easier to read in my opinion. Also no feet showing.

I actually like the feet showing, on mine. I even started asking my husband to place his foot in the pic. After all, I wanted proof of my pedicure looking fabulous. lol

Archived