Aft Balcony Eurodam

Natasha708

If you look here http://abqreunion2008.com/Eurodam/Deck-4.html there are pictures taken by cruisers of VB 4183.

If you go to this link and go almost to the bottom of the page you will see photos and comments about VB 4183 (click on each photo to see larger views) http://abqreunion2008.com/Eurodam/Deck-4.html

momatibm, you are fast!! I was just typing while you were posting:)

Joanie

Does anyone known if the balconies open up between each? My sister may come also. Thx.

Yes they do. All you need to do is ask your cabin steward to unlock it and secure it in the open position.

Joanie

• 3 weeks later...

Wondering how much movement there is aft vs midships? Is it that noticeable on a normal cruise?

Also, I have heard about some ships having soot issues from the stacks blowing onto the balcony. Anybody experience that?

Wondering how much movement there is aft vs midships? Is it that noticeable on a normal cruise?

Also, I have heard about some ships having soot issues from the stacks blowing onto the balcony. Anybody experience that?

winste ... just posted to your thread about the SC Aft-wraps. Very little difference IMHO. Gone are the days of huge propellers under the aft cabins. Twin electric AziPods now propel the ship and we only occasionally noticed vibrations ... usually while docking.

Archived