Pacific Pearl dining

Juju83

Hi everyone,

I've read a couple of times that the Waterfront restaurant on the Pacific Pearl has 4-6 seat tables. Just wondering, do they have 2 seater tables? I know that there aren't usually as many, but I've always managed to get one!!!

Hi Juju, yes they do have some tables for two. Although quite often they're right next to another table for two. So close it might as well be a table for four sometimes. But yes, you can get a table for two. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Please head to the Waterfront for your meals...........they do a great job and the food is wonderful

Can recommend the steaks, pork belly, burramundi and hot belgium dessert.

Lunch menu was just as good with a wonderful selection

Can recommend the tandori spring chicken & fish & chips-yum

The buffet was a bit same old, same old..definately use the Waterfront for lunch and dinner!

Book for the first night's dinner in the Waterfront Restaurant not too long after you board, then each evening book for the next night before you go into the restaurant. If you wait until you come out there will be a queue and you will miss good seats for the show.

Times available seem to be early (5.45/6.00/6.15pm) or late (7.45pm/8pm).

Please head to the Waterfront for your meals...........they do a great job and the food is wonderful

Can recommend the steaks, pork belly, burramundi and hot belgium dessert.

Lunch menu was just as good with a wonderful selection

Can recommend the tandori spring chicken & fish & chips-yum

The buffet was a bit same old, same old..definately use the Waterfront for lunch and dinner!

I agree however breakfast was a bit disappointing for me. I am used to being offered a few cups of coffee and having the danish tray visit the table a few times but on this cruise it was one coffee and one danish only. Also the breakfast meals were not as nice, First cruise on P&O that I used the buffet for breakfast.

I agree however breakfast was a bit disappointing for me. I am used to being offered a few cups of coffee and having the danish tray visit the table a few times but on this cruise it was one coffee and one danish only. Also the breakfast meals were not as nice, First cruise on P&O that I used the buffet for breakfast.

We were always offered multiple cups of coffee at breakfast in the restaurant. The danish tray only came past once. Just as well, because it was easier to resist. :D

Archived