London-Dover private transfer recommendations?

I am going to book a private transfer from London hotel to port in Dover for a cruise later this summer. I am looking for recommendations for a company to use for this. I found a good rate with Hummingbird car service, but I can't find any recommendations for them. Has anyone used this company? Other company you can suggest that might provide good service at a reasonable rate? (There will be 6 of us, so we can share the cost.) Thanks.

I'm going to post a separate inquiry about Hummingbird, so maybe that will get some feedback. thanks again

I am going to book a private transfer from London hotel to port in Dover for a cruise later this summer. Other company you can suggest that might provide good service at a reasonable rate? (There will be 6 of us, so we can share the cost.) Thanks.

I'm going to post a separate inquiry about Hummingbird, so maybe that will get some feedback. thanks again

We used www.adelphiexecutivehire.co.uk for London to Tilbury but he also does Dover. Our train was late and he waited for our arrival, keeping in contact by phone.

• 3 weeks later...
I am going to book a private transfer from London hotel to port in Dover for a cruise later this summer. I am looking for recommendations for a company to use for this. I found a good rate with Hummingbird car service, but I can't find any recommendations for them. Has anyone used this company? Other company you can suggest that might provide good service at a reasonable rate? (There will be 6 of us, so we can share the cost.) Thanks.

Contact Keith at Silverline info@silverlinetravel.co.uk. He is very nice, reasonable and reliable. Tell him Fran from Canada sent you!

Have fun!

Fran

Archived