Anyone been on "Get to Know Your Ship" tour

Dizzneefan

We're sailing on the Elation in a couple of weeks. For two in our party this will be their first cruise and I was wondering if anyone had been on the "Get To Know Your Ship" tour. On Elation, it is offered the first day and I am assuming comprable tours are offered on the other ships as well. We've been on the Behind the Fun tours before, but thought this might be interesting as a first day activity.

Tried doing it one time on the Paradise. The leader was a soft spoken girl followed by about 200 people. If you weren't right in front of her when she spoke, you couldn't hear her and had no idea what she was saying. Most people left within 5 minutes.

Easier to just walk around and explore the ship on your own.

There is an excursion called Behind the Fun tour, which I think is always on the last sea day. I haven't done it yet, but want to on my next cruise. The tour takes you into the crew's gallley, the bridge, and other places.

There is an excursion called Behind the Fun tour, which I think is always on the last sea day. I haven't done it yet, but want to on my next cruise. The tour takes you into the crew's gallley, the bridge, and other places.

The BTF tour is either $55 or $95 (depending on the ship). The OP is talking about the free one that is usually on embarkation day.

Archived