Water Pressure

musicgal

Running a bath here in Houston at 6:30 when everybody has their yard sprinkler on- well, the pressure isn't quite up to snuff. I don't remember any water pressure issues on any of our Carnival ships. Has anyone encountered a time or cabin where there was a problem?

Nope never noticed it on a ship.

Do you live in new construction or an older house?

My house is 142 years old and has galvanized plumbing and when I'm running my massive washer and dryer the water pressure isn't as good upstairs. That doesn't seem right, though.

Nope never noticed it on a ship.

Do you live in new construction or an older house?

My house is 142 years old and has galvanized plumbing and when I'm running my massive washer and dryer the water pressure isn't as good upstairs. That doesn't seem right, though.

It's a newer home- in this subdivision people have their sprinkler systems timed to come on around sunrise... so the WP thing is to be expected. It just made me think that I never had an issue on any ship... and that speaks to the great engineering involved in the water systems on those ships. My son's a mechanical engineer and so I'm starting to appreciate those kinds of things.

I kindof agree with you about the washer not being the culprit in your WP drop. It pretty much fills a few times and does its cycle for the rest of the time. Might affect your hot water supply...

HA,,,never a problem with water pressure on Carnival ships, although some are better than others. My home is about 55 years old, built by a plumber, and guess what? Plumbing problems are the only problems I've ever had with this house. Nothing major,,,just that he used "whatever he had on the truck" to plumb this house, so nothing is standard. We're on our own well too, and the water pressure certainly isn't what you have in the city. Still, I'd rather live here, ANY TIME!

"SKY"

Running a bath here in Houston at 6:30 when everybody has their yard sprinkler on- well, the pressure isn't quite up to snuff. I don't remember any water pressure issues on any of our Carnival ships. Has anyone encountered a time or cabin where there was a problem?

never.

and some people rave about how good the pressure is in the spa, and i think it's the same.

i find it even stronger than home.

Archived