The Jewel has made it to Seattle!

Hikini

I've been waiting for this day for a long time. We're booked on the Jewel in September, but we watch the ships come and go every week during the AK sailing season here in Seattle.

This is the first time the Jewel has been in Seattle, to my knowledge, and we'll be headed down to the waterfront to look at her in a little while. And then later on we'll watch as she passes by our old neighborhood right after sail away.

Welcome to Seattle, Jewel!

We'll be taking pictures every week, probably, as long as the weather is nice. Today is beautiful here in Seattle. Sunny, breezy and supposed to get to 75. Mt. Rainier should be sticking above the clouds very proudly today.

I'll post pictures here when I can. :)

I've been waiting for this day for a long time. We're booked on the Jewel in September, but we watch the ships come and go every week during the AK sailing season here in Seattle.

This is the first time the Jewel has been in Seattle, to my knowledge, and we'll be headed down to the waterfront to look at her in a little while. And then later on we'll watch as she passes by our old neighborhood right after sail away.

Hiniki, we will be leaving the Jewell on September 1st :( as you wait to board.

We'll be sure to take good care of her. :p

Hello my cruise buddy. I don't remember if you have been on the Jewel or not but we just got off a couple of weeks ago and she is a beautiful ship. Philip is itching to do an Alaskan cruise this summer but I don't know if we will be able to work it in. May just have to wait until Bermuda in September.

Hello my cruise buddy. I don't remember if you have been on the Jewel or not but we just got off a couple of weeks ago and she is a beautiful ship. Philip is itching to do an Alaskan cruise this summer but I don't know if we will be able to work it in. May just have to wait until Bermuda in September.

Hi there! We haven't been on the Jewel yet but we've been on the Pearl, which is just about the same.

You should join us on 9/1 - it would be fun to see you again!

Hiniki, we will be leaving the Jewell on September 1st :( as you wait to board.

We'll be sure to take good care of her. :p

Oh thank you! I know how sad you will be to depart her on that day. Maybe you're staying in our rooms? Ha - wouldn't that be funny?!

We have 3 mini suites side by side this time.

The Jewel looked wonderful today. The sun was shining bright but there were some low lying clouds over Mt. Rainier and nearly covered it, so I felt sorry for those departing today that didn't get to see that beautiful mountain. However, they couldn't have asked for a nicer sail away day - 77 degrees and a slight breeze.

The Jewel departed right on time, just ahead of the Princess and the HAL. It was fun to have our first look at her, and she already seems familiar since we've been on several other NCL ships.

Sniff, sniff. I'm not on the beautiful Jewel any longer. Had a great cruise & will post a review when I get home.

Eating breakfast @ Pikes Market, staring at the sound, & wishing I wad back at sea.

The Jewel looked wonderful today. The sun was shining bright but there were some low lying clouds over Mt. Rainier and nearly covered it, so I felt sorry for those departing today that didn't get to see that beautiful mountain. However, they couldn't have asked for a nicer sail away day - 77 degrees and a slight breeze.

The Jewel departed right on time, just ahead of the Princess and the HAL. It was fun to have our first look at her, and she already seems familiar since we've been on several other NCL ships.

Those of us sailing this summer on the Jewel NEED PICTURES! :D

Archived