Room Service

Nymue

There are several items on the Concierge class menu not available on the regular room service menu. One of the highlights is fresh squeezed orange juice.

On past cruises in a cc cabin I have been able to check off oatmeal. It had to be written in on the regular menu.

You will receive afternoon canapes which are not available to regular cabins and you can request a cheese plate or fruit instead.

I'm sure there are other items that differ but I only use the breakfast menu. Neither my DH or I have ordered room service at any other time on 30+ cruises.

Someone will surely update this information for you.

There are several items on the Concierge class menu not available on the regular room service menu. One of the highlights is fresh squeezed orange juice.

On past cruises in a cc cabin I have been able to check off oatmeal. It had to be written in on the regular menu.

You will receive afternoon canapes which are not available to regular cabins and you can request a cheese plate or fruit instead.

I'm sure there are other items that differ but I only use the breakfast menu. Neither my DH or I have ordered room service at any other time on 30+ cruises.

Someone will surely update this information for you.

Did you tell your cabin steward as soon as you boarded you'd rather have a cheese plate? I am in CC and was wondering how to go about that.

Archived