Debark Dream

peanutgirl

What is the earliest I can get off the Dream if it is on time? I am platinium and walk off first with my luggage. I can get off in FLL at about 7:15 to 7:30 but hane not done PC in 4 years and that was the Glory. I want to know what time to schedule a town car pick up to MCO.

Thanks

What is the earliest I can get off the Dream if it is on time? I am platinium and walk off first with my luggage. I can get off in FLL at about 7:15 to 7:30 but hane not done PC in 4 years and that was the Glory. I want to know what time to schedule a town car pick up to MCO.

Thanks

If everything goes on time, I'm usually off the ship by 7:30 and I also do Platinum self assist.

Be sure to ask your limo company what time they will be allowed inside the gate. The last 2 times I was there, our rental car company said they had started restricting private shuttles until after 8am. That was Budget I used and it may have just been that, they didn't start their shuttles until that time.

That sounds great. I thought it did not dock till 8 so I booked 9. I should be ok I hope. They charge extra for every half hour you are late.

Thanks

Almost all ships show an arrival time of 8am.........but more often than not the ship is along side between 6:30 and 7am......

That's what I also find so frustrating about VIP self assist debark. The letter usually says to be in the forward dinning room at 7:30 or so....but almost always I get down there by 6:30 and rarely wait more than 30 minutes to start debarking....if I waited until what the letter said I would be behind the general self assit group which numbers in the 1000+ these days.

You might also ask about the new Relaxed Debarkation that is being trialed on some ships. Apparently there are virtually no announcements made other than "You are now free to disembark at your leisure"

I still think they have the early VIP first off perk though.

Thanks

If there are no delays, you should be off the Dream early. We have taken 2 Dream cruises and did self assist. The first call for self assist started before 7am. We were platinum and didn't get up early enough for it. Heck we weren't even ready to leave when they started non platinum self assist.

When we were ready we went to the lobby and left. There was little to no line to get off. Went through customs, got on shuttle to Radisson, and we were in our car by 8.

Sharon

Archived