Almost there

Thank you, just realised I haven't packed an adapter, oh well could be worse, when we went on the transatlantic I forgot to pack my husbands shorts :eek:

Ooh! Lol.:eek:

You can get an adaptor in the shop on the ship if you're stuck. It'll cost you though, lol.

Enjoy your holiday.:)

Jan

Thank you, just realised I haven't packed an adapter, oh well could be worse, when we went on the transatlantic I forgot to pack my husbands shorts :eek:

There's a big shopping outlet right next to the port. Think it's called Royal Quays. It's just before the port.

mmmmm Are you sure you packed them shorts :D

Have a good Holiday :):):)

There's a big shopping outlet right next to the port. Think it's called Royal Quays. It's just before the port.

That's good to know. Not that I'm going there anytime soon but I like to store info, a bit like a squirrel. lol. I've got a complete day planned for La Spezia, courtesy of Kruzseeka, we were supposed to go last year but Thomson changed the itinerary on the last minute. One day though.:D

Jan

That's good to know. Not that I'm going there anytime soon but I like to store info, a bit like a squirrel. lol. I've got a complete day planned for La Spezia, courtesy of Kruzseeka, we were supposed to go last year but Thomson changed the itinerary on the last minute. One day though.:D

Jan

You could not miss it Jan its on the same road ( Coble Dene) that runs down to the passenger terminal:)

Also if your traveling any distance there's a Premier on the same road should you want to stay the night before up there :)

Jakanne1, your right ,it is called the Royal Quays .... Map link ;)

Jan

I know it cannot be helped but it must be so disappointing if you have been looking forward to a particular destination and the itinerary is changed. I am looking forward to Santorini in September but I understand that people often cannot disembark if the wind is blowing in the wrong direction.:eek:

As a matter of interest there are quite a few 'outlets' and shopping centres in that area near the port or there used to be. My husband used to have an office near there and I used to travel with him and have a day shopping while he worked:D

Archived