Reserved Pool Seating

Pickels

I was on the Star last week and there were a lot of chair hoggings :( Feels like a NY thing because I was the Star in January leaving from FL and didn't experience anything like this

Chair hogs are out in force no matter where you sail from the port does not make a difference!

I have an idea. Why don't we get up at 5:15 am and move all the books & towels to another deck in an obscure place, then go back to bed. We can go back around 8am to see their faces? It could be like a scavenger hunt! :)

Now that would be a blast I would love to see that myself.

When we were on the Gem in Sept, there was a group of six or so that must have heavily tipped someone to move a table/chairs right next the pool on sea-days around lunchtime. It was in the area of the round stage.

I was on the Star last week and there were a lot of chair hoggings :( Feels like a NY thing because I was the Star in January leaving from FL and didn't experience anything like this

It is also a Texas thing because we sail RCL out of Galveston and there seems to be a lot of "chair hogging." Not on at the pool but also in their Serenity Area too.

Archived