Video Cruise Review: Millennium May 12, 2012 - After Dry Dock!

BILL-WI

Love your videos Bill!

Thanks for the kind words!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Bill for the great video review! We're going on the Panama cruise on Infinity out of San Diego ending in Ft. Lauderdale in November. After watching your review, I'm even more excited about the cruise. You gave me some great ideas for shore excursions. Thanks again!

Enjoy your cruise!

Watched your videos. Very impressive! I reallly enjoyed your guided tour of your trip. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time.

Thumbs up!

Thanks for the kind words, yes we had a blast! I love the Canal!

BILL

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I thought I was back on a ship for just a little while. Very entertaining show. Thanks again. Michele

Thanks for the very kind words....

This cruise was on my bucket list and is staying there. This looks incredible!

Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

Karen

I have done the Canal 4 times and it is STILL on my bucket list!:D:D

Bill, if we can't do the Xpedition in 2014, we may try for this instead! Your videos convinced us.

Hope the Expedition works out for you, but the Canal would be a great option if it does not...

BILL

Thank you for posting our wonderful video! Great job. I loved your cabin's balcony. The ship looks beautiful.

Did you enjoy the "Rusty Pelican" I had my wedding there 23 years ago. It has some of the best views in Miami.

Hello fellow Wisconsinite...DH and I are from La Crosse. I also enjoyed the video, well done! Your answer to the question regarding the Chef table was mysterious. Please expound. Do you know if Celebrity will have these dinners on other sailings?

Bill, Thanks so much for this most impressive video and commentary of your cruise. It was nice to see John and Betty again. We sailed with them on a transatlantic on the Equinox. I have a question for you, could you please give me the name of the tour company you used in Colon, Panama (Elvis was your tour guide). My DH and I will be on the Infinity in December 2013 from Miami to Valpariso and would like to contact them to set up a tour.

Thanks........Sandy

I was cruising with Bill and arranged the tour with My Friend Mario. Elvis was a great guy but sometimes a little difficult to understand. All in all, though, a great tour and we were returned to the ship in plenty of time.

Thank you for posting our wonderful video! Great job. I loved your cabin's balcony. The ship looks beautiful.

Did you enjoy the "Rusty Pelican" I had my wedding there 23 years ago. It has some of the best views in Miami.

The Pelican was a great time. It was recently remodeled; the views are still spectacular, but the food is a bit better than before!

Hello fellow Wisconsinite...DH and I are from La Crosse. I also enjoyed the video, well done! Your answer to the question regarding the Chef table was mysterious. Please expound. Do you know if Celebrity will have these dinners on other sailings?

Not trying yo be mysterious, I just do not know the answer. It was a first for us on Celebrity.

I was cruising with Bill and arranged the tour with My Friend Mario. Elvis was a great guy but sometimes a little difficult to understand. All in all, though, a great tour and we were returned to the ship in plenty of time.

Ya, what he said! :D:D

BILL

Not trying yo be mysterious, I just do not know the answer. It was a first for us on Celebrity.

How did you stumble upon it? Did you receive an invite in your stateroom, or was it in the dailies?

How did you stumble upon it? Did you receive an invite in your stateroom, or was it in the dailies?

How much was it and did you think it was worth the cost?

.....I have done the Canal 4 times and it is STILL on my bucket list!:D:D.....BILL

I can totally identify with your reply, Bill. We've done the Canal 3 times and we're booked for a round-trip aboard Millie this Sep/Oct to make 5 full transits. We also want to be sure to book a Canal cruise once we know the actual completion date for the 3rd set of locks & can book a ship that will fit only through the new ones!:D Based on everything I hear, that will most likely be in 2015 or maybe even 2016.

Thanks for sharing your excellent videos! To echo a previous poster, these are the best I've seen and can appreciate the amount of time & work you devoted to producing them. Truly a great job!:)

I can totally identify with your reply, Bill. We've done the Canal 3 times and we're booked for a round-trip aboard Millie this Sep/Oct to make 5 full transits. We also want to be sure to book a Canal cruise once we know the actual completion date for the 3rd set of locks & can book a ship that will fit only through the new ones!:D Based on everything I hear, that will most likely be in 2015 or maybe even 2016.

Thanks for sharing your excellent videos! To echo a previous poster, these are the best I've seen and can appreciate the amount of time & work you devoted to producing them. Truly a great job!:)

WOW, a B2B in the Canal...my dream. I have the NEW canal on my MUST DO bucket list too. By the way, thanks for the kind words.

BILL

Bill, you created a great video production! Loved watching both vids and happy you shared with us your adventure. We love cruising and shooting video too. We're headed back on the Millie in just a few months and you've definitely whetted our appetites.

Hope we meet one of these days! Thanks again!!

• 3 months later...

My bride an I are on the October 7 Celebrity Millennium Panama Canal cruise. We viewed your May video. Well done.

Two questions:

How do we get "selected??!?" for the Chef's Table.

Do they show GB Packer games in the ship's sports bar?

Again, well done on the videos.

Archived